G. Callen x Little Sister!Reader

Requested by ScorchedThomas2922

Callen's iridescent blue eyes reflected the light as watched as you walked across the park to him, your long hair swaying behind you. With a few feet left behind you, you flung yourself into his arms. "What's up big bro? What's with all the cloak and dagger?" Detaching yourself you shook out your hair, Callen smiled at you. "Well I want you to meet my girlfriend." You faked a gasp, "You have a girlfriend." He huffed a laugh, "You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend. What's she like? She's an agent right or something like that? Can she beat you in a fight? I have ten bucks that says she can." Callen kept trying to interject your flow of questions. "Y/N. I didn't tell you because I wasn't sure about our relationship and now I am, I want the pair of you to get on." You grinned impishly, and Callen groaned. "Does this mean I can tell her all the embarrassing stories about you?" Your older brother shook his head, "Please don't." You nodded sagely. "Alright." You sat beside him, on the bench. "When's she get here? Or is she hiding in the trees with a sniper rifle?" Your brother laughed and checked his phone, "She's five minutes away." You nodded understandingly.

A car pulled up and a tall blonde hopped out, "That's her isn't it." Callen nodded and blushed, rubbing his hand along the back of his neck. "She's beautiful. How did you land her?" Callen rolled his eyes as he stood, "Thanks for the vote of confidence." Your brother moved over to greet his girlfriend, you glanced down at your cell phone. Your boss had sent a text about one of your cases. You worked for Homeland Security, your brother didn't like the fact you worked for them, but he had swallowed his distaste for it as it was your decision. A hand descended onto your mouth and you struggled and tried to call someone anyone from your phone. It was knocked from your hands and fell under the bench. You glanced toward your brother and his girlfriend, but neither were currently watching you. You were dragged upwards and away from the bench, you collided with a firm body. You struggled and managed to tug a ski mask away from your attacker and kick it away, so it could be discovered if you didn't get away from this. A needle pricked your skin and you felt the drug work it's through your system and your eyes fluttered before finally closing. The man picked up your limp body and began to carry you to his car.

Callen turned around a few moments later and noticed that you were no longer on the bench. His brow furrowed, "Callen?" Anna sounded concerned. "That's not right, she wouldn't leave without telling me and she wanted to meet you." He began to run over to the bench, he noticed that your bag had been tipped over and it's items were scattered around the bench. Your phone was buzzing under the bench beside a ski mask. Anna called Hetty as Callen's panic rose. He checked your phone, which had multiple messages from your boss about someone wanting to hurt you. Anna placed her hand on Callen's shoulder. "Hetty wants you at Ops, she's invited me to help this case. My boss has cleared it." Callen grabbed your gear and headed over to Anna's car, he had taken a cab to get to the park. He sighed when Anna looked over at him, "She's my sister, I can't lose her." Anna nodded, "I understand, Callen." He looked over at her and placed his hand on her leg carefully, she placed her hand over it. "She wanted to meet you."

"Wants. She's not dead, Callen, we will find her. Then I can meet her." Callen grinned at Anna as they pulled up to Ops. Callen and Anna raced into Ops and up the stairs. Nell began to show the footage they had found of an unconscious you being placed in a car trunk. Callen blanched slightly. "She will be okay, Mr Callen. They want her alive for information." Hetty stated, "Now I realise that that is not comforting but it gives us the time we need to find her." Sam watched his partner carefully, as he watched a call came in. "Callen." His eyes flashed as your kidnappers spoke to him. Anna watched him apprehensively.

The team executed your rescue perfectly, Sam had been the one that had found you. He cut your ties and pulled you to your feet, "You good?" You nodded. He handed you a gun and together you moved towards the door. Once the building was clear, you and Sam moved to the exit to meet up with the others. When you were outside, you saw Kensi, Deeks, your brother and a blonde woman who you assumed was your brother's girlfriend. Callen's face flooded with relief and he raced towards you, he wrapped his arms around you. One of his hands cupped the back of your head as he held you tightly. "I thought I was going to lose you." He whispered into your hair. "You're not going to lose me, Callen. I promise." The pair of you disentangled yourselves from each other. Kensi hugged you next and Deeks gave you a high five as Callen shared a silent thanks with Sam who nodded back. "Hey, I'm Callen's wonderful badass little sister. I don't believe we've meet yet."

"Anna Kolcheck." Callen scoffed, "I don't think you're badass." You shrugged turning back to your brother, "Five of the six men who were in the same room as me when I woke are either dead or headed to hospital because the idiots didn't think to keep me contained." Anna's eyebrows rose and she nodded her head. "She's badass alright, Callen." You grinned at Anna, "I like her, big brother." Callen shook his head, "I kind of hope now that the pair of you don't get on." You smirked at your brother. "She's your girlfriend." He nodded. "I really like her. I've heard a bit about you, ATF speaks highly of you." She grinned, "I like you, too." You turned to look at your brother who seemed to guess your next question and he threw his hands up. The team gave him a series of looks, you turned to Anna, "Do you think you could beat my brother in a fight?"