Christopher 'Chris' LaSalle x Wife!Pregnant!NCIS!Reader

Requested by AzaleaLennox

You were due any day now, you still went into work though. Mainly because the entire team was there and would be able to drive you to the hospital. You didn't really work on any cases, Pride didn't want you surrounded by the gore. You mainly hung out in the kitchen with different dishes of food, that you picked at while reading.

During the day you began to feel uncomfortable but as you simply attributed it to your baby kicking. When you felt your water break. You gasped and clutched at your stomach. "CHRIS!" You shrieked. There was bang as his inbox tray hit the ground, and a snowstorm of paperwork fluttered behind you husband. He slipped on his feet as he entered the doorway, "What?" He sounded panicked, Percy crashed into him as he had stopped so suddenly. They both ended up toppling into the room. "I'm in labour, baby's coming." Chris nodded and froze, Sonja nodded and stood, pulling Chris with her. "Okay, come on. We are going to go the car and Chris is going to pull it around." Chris nodded and stood as Pride entered with Sebastian and Loretta. "What's going on?"

"Baby's coming." You wheezed out of breath. Pride nodded, and Chris ran from the room to get to the car. Pride and Sonja both helped you to the front and into the car. Loretta got in the back to help you while Chris drove breaking several traffic laws to get you to the hospital.

Several hours and a lot of cursing later, you had your baby girl in your arms. The team entered, Pride had a bouquet of flowers. Tammy had an adorable t-shirt that proudly proclaimed. I got my daddy's six. You laughed at that. Sebastian, Sonja, Patton, and Loretta had all chipped in on a car seat for your baby as you and Chris hadn't gotten one yet. "Does the newest team member have a name?" Loretta asked. "Isabelle. Isabelle Justine LaSalle." Loretta sighed, "That's beautiful, she's really beautiful." You both smiled, "Thanks Loretta." Chris looked up at your boss. "King, we would like you to be her godfather." Pride grinned with watery eyes, "I would love to be her godfather." You turned to Loretta, "We were wondering if you would be her godmother." Loretta sniffed, "I would be honoured." Your daughter, Isabelle, yawned tired of the attention. "Welcome to the team little one."