Peter Pan x Friend!Enemy!Reader

You had been friends with Pan for years, you had gone to Neverland when you were young wanting to escape your family. Now, you were in the Underworld. You had died at Pan's hands, you had no idea why he had killed you and right now you couldn't care less. He was here, and he had a way back for both of you. You were possibly going to betray him, you couldn't decide at this point. Memories flashed through your mind.

You dashed through the forest, you noticed Pan exiting his tent. Darting behind him, you used his shoulders to turn him, so he faced the direction you had come from. He smirked, before asking in his deadly tone, "Why are you hiding behind me? What did you do this time?"

"Something, that you wouldn't approve. Probably."

"What did you do?" He asked silkily. "It wasn't as bad as last time, I swear!" He turned and used his magic to take you both to his thinking tree. "What. Did. You. Do?" He asked dangerously, his tone dipping gravely. "I might have pushed Felix into the sea by the mermaids." He raised his eyebrow, "Might have?"

"Definitely pushed him." He whistled through his teeth. "Are you clinically insane or insanely annoying?" He asked, you cocked your head and pursed your lips. "You do similar and worse things." You muttered. "You have no idea, who I really am do you?" He grinned at you. "What was his reaction?" He questioned, "He screamed, he's okay." You told him quickly. Pan's magic swirled around the pair of you. You both appeared in the sky above the sea. A mermaid appeared below you, you screamed. "You are insane!"

"Oh, I know isn't it amazing? You get what you deserve. You did this to Felix, so I get to pay you back."

"Whoever said I was playing this twisted game of yours?" You shrieked, and Pan dropped you.

Before you hit the water, you opened your eyes to new surroundings. The memory faded back into nothing. Pan's magic swirled around you and you were suddenly pressed against the door of the pawn shop. "Hello, love."

"I hear you have a way out of here." He chuckled. "I want in." He shook his head. "I have something you want." He raised his eyebrows. "A curse that will ensure you get control of this realm and Neverland." You held out the viral before snatching it away. "This curse requires both of us to cast it and we will both have this power. It will only work if we are alive." He grinned at you, the evil smirk working its way though. "Maybe it is time we put our ugly past behind us." He leaned in brushing his nose against yours. His lips brushed yours as he leaned even closer. You grinned, "I want a way out of here and to rule with you." You both shared an evil smirk, plans running through your mind. You both were planning the other's downfall.