Connor Rhodes x Girlfriend!Reader

Hello my lovelies, I have filled this book up. Wow, didn't think I'd do it this quick. Update: I have created a third book, called Fandom One Shots Book Three. Go check it out!

Music blared throughout the spacious apartment that belonged to your boyfriend Connor Rhodes. You danced along to the fast and joyful beat, you wore small shorts coupled with one of Connor's t-shirts, it fit quite well, showing off your figure rather nicely. Swaying your hips slightly off the beat, you moved through the lounge to the kitchen, you checked your phone which yielded no messages or calls. You danced through to the fridge, you opened the door fully and shook your head to the music. Finding what you wanted, you pulled it out and placed it on the bench behind you, grabbing a few more things out. You spun around mouthing the words to the song. You reached into the pantry pulling out the bread you needed for a Panini. Spinning around, you placed the bread on the bench, you flicked the sandwich press on, and began grabbing the gear you needed to make dinner.

Pressing the lid down on the sandwich press and hearing the cheese sizzle as it bubbled over was a delicious sound. You wiped down the counter and packed away the remaining food still dancing. Checking on the Paninis, you shook your head as they weren't quite ready and spun around. You came to a clumsy halt, as you noticed Connor watching you. He was leaning against the door frame, his scrubs were crumpled and stained with various fluids, and you could have sworn you saw coffee on his trousers. You smiled at him, "Go take a show, the Paninis will be ready in a few minutes." He sighed lovingly at you. He crossed the room, leaning over the kitchen bench, he pecked you lightly on the lips. "What would I do without you?" He asked, while you figure it was rhetorical, you quipped. "Starve."

He gave a deep husky chuckle, moving away he pulled his top over his head, displaying his toned, well-muscled physique, your eyes ran down his figure before you turned back and checked the sandwich press. Picking up the remote, you decreased the volume of the music, as you decided against making side dishes, pulling two plates out, you dished the steaming hot Paninis onto one plate. There was an audible crunch as you sliced through one after placing it on the chopping board. The cheese oozed out and you placed both pieces onto one plate. The cheese stuck to the knife as you pulled it away, you used your index finger to dislodge it. You cut the other one, as Connor entered rubbing towel through his hair. Connor was dressed in his usual jeans, and a t-shirt that was similar to the one you had pinched, the only difference was the colour, where yours was white, his was grey. Picking up both plates, you rounded the bench and sat on one of the stools behind it.

At Connor's hesitation, you raised your eyebrows, he sat beside you. You handed him his plate, placing yours on the bench. You picked up one half and used your finger to sweep off the cheese that had dripped out the middle. You stuck your finger in your mouth and sucked the cheese off. Connor looked at you. "What?" You questioned, he shook his head with an amused grin. "Eat." You told him, waving your Panini in his direction. You began to eat your own. The warm bread made you feel at warm and you continued until you had finished with your meal. Connor finished his and you rounded the kitchen bench to put the dishes in the dishwasher.

Connor followed you, he reached into a cabinet, pulling out a glass, he filled it with water and drained it quickly. He handed it to you so it could be added to the dishwasher, which you turned on. You leaned against the bench opposite the dishwasher, its churning filled the air. "How was your day?" You asked your boyfriend, Connor shook his head. "I don't want to talk about it." You smiled at him, "okay then, what do you want to talk about?" Connor smiled at you, "I don't want to talk." He moved forwards and leaned against you slightly, one hand rested on your hip and you could feel his breath on your cheek. He leaned behind you and picked up the remote. You looked down smiling as his actions registered and he smirked looking at you while he turned the music up. The fast upbeat music blared through the apartment and Connor's hand which had rested on your hip moved to the small of your back and pulled you in. His other hand placed the remote onto the bench and tangled with your free right hand. Connor pulled you into a fast paced energetic dance moving you both out of the kitchen and into a wider space. As you danced you could see Connor's stress slip away and his eyes began to light with laughter and happiness. You pressed a kiss to the corner of his mouth promising yourself that as long as you were together, he would always look this way.