Ethan Choi x Army!Trauma Doctor!Reader

You stretched, your movements akin to a lazy panther, the warm sheets felt nice against your skin. Moving your head to the side, you checked the glowing lights on your alarm clock, muttering 'hallelujah' under your breath when you saw that you had a few more hours left until your alarm was to go off. Unfortunately, there was a sudden constant beeping. You groaned and wiggled out of the warm sheets, an arm tightened around you slightly but fell off you after you gave it a light shove. Standing you fumbled for the lamp, it flickered on, and you cursed the brightness. "Please don't be mine, please don't be mine." You picked up yours, and gave victorious laugh, "Ha, yes." You picked checked the offending pager, before crawling into bed and shoving the sleeping body, they groaned. You simply shoved them again, "They're calling you." You shoved the body harder, they rolled in an attempt to escape you but there was a thud as they fell from the bed.

Ethan sat up, shocked and bleary eyed, he checked his pager, then his cell. "ED Doctor got called into surgery. I have to go." You nodded, tugging the blankets into a cocoon. "That's nice, turn the light off on your way out." Ethan chuckled, husky from sleep. "I don't even get a kiss." You buried yourself deeper in the blankets, "Sleep first, kiss later." Ethan nodded but gave a mocking laugh when your page beeped. You yanked his pillow over your head, complaining, "I was sleeping." Ethan dangled the beeping menace above your head and you took it groaning. You stumbled out of your warm nest of blankets and dressed quickly. Ethan drove the pair of you to Med.

You entered the doctor's lounge, through the back door, after using the showers. Placing your cell and small toiletries bag in the small safe like locker. Closing it, you leaned your head against the cold metal. "Tired?" A voice asked you teasingly. You turned to see Ethan, "I got woken up in the middle of the night and have been working ever since of course, I'm bloody well tired." Ethan chuckled, he moved forwards as you moved away towards the door he had just entered. He pulled you into a hug, tucking your head under his chin, winding your arms around his waist, you nuzzled his neck with a sigh breathing in his cologne. He kissed your temple. There was a knock on the door, and it opened. "Doctor Choi, Doctor L/N. Treatment three." You both pulled apart and Maggie smiled, "very cute lovebirds, now move it." You chuckled and moved towards the door, Ethan following.

You arrived in treatment three to see a uniformed man. Choi nodded, "Mr. Rogers, I'm Doctor Choi and this is my colleague Doctor L/N. What's brought you into the ER today?" Rogers began to explain his symptoms while you and Ethan checked the basics. Ethan ordered a few tests and April set off to begin them, as you and Ethan were about to leave. Ethan paused in the doorway, you almost crashed into him. "Mr. Rogers, I have to ask are you Army or Navy?"

He looked slightly confused at the question but answered nonetheless, "Army." You whooped, and immediately apologised at to the confused patient and amused/annoyed Ethan. "Sorry, I'm an Army reservist, he's Navy reservist." Rogers nodded, "Can't hate anyone who has served." You giggled and left with Ethan giving a mildly, relatively fake, offended expression.

You arrived at the nurse's station, Ethan rounded the station, you leaned on the higher part of the bench while he began to sit at the computer. Ethan looked around and kissed you quickly. At your adorable confused expression, he told you, "Because I didn't get to this morning." You smiled at him, Will walked over, "Well if it isn't Romeo and Juliet, the Navy and Army star crossed lovers." You gave a resigned smile and Ethan laughed a little. You leaned forwards towards Ethan, you began to whisper lightly.

"Give me my Romeo; and, when he shall die, take him and cut him out in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine, that all the world will be in love with night..."