Jonathan 'Scarecrow' Crane x Lawyer!Reader

Requests are open for a few days. Please pm me character and plot, I have noticed that I miss some comments, for which I apologise. Thank you for reading my works it means a lot. Thanks my lovelies. 

You walked from the bookcase at the far side of Jonathan's office to his desk. You were an A.D.A for Gotham city. You had grown up in the shadowy city and had wanted to leave when you were a child, as you had been terrified of the vicious crimes that plagued the city. Now all grown up you wanted to save the city, change it for the better. Sitting back at his desk, you brushed a lock of hair out of your face. There was a knock on his door, "Come in." Why he knocked you had no idea, maybe it was because he was being polite. Doctor Jonathan Crane entered the room, he was head psychologist at Arkham Asylum and he was, hopefully, going to be your expert witness for the current case you were working. You rose and walked around his desk to meet him on the other side. "You are aware we could have met in your office or while the sun was still shining." He waved at hand at the darkened windows. He told you silkily, "Oh, I am aware, Doctor Crane, however, I wanted to ensure you would actually meet with me this time."

"I do apologise for not being able to make to our last meeting, Miss/Mr. L/N."

"I wouldn't worry about it Doctor Crane." You both smiled at each other, his was haunting. "Please sit." You sat on one of the chairs in front of his oak desk. He sat beside you and took the file which you handed to him. "I need your professional opinion."

"Oh?"

"Whether this man is competent to stand trial and receive a prison sentence for his crime, rather than being placed in an asylum."

"I do not work miracles, Y/N." He flinched internally at his slip up, he couldn't let you know how he felt. "That's not what I have seen and that's the first time you have called me anything other than Miss/Mr. L/N."

"I apologise for the informality."

"I wouldn't worry about it." He looked up at you from the file he was reading, knowing it was one of Falcone's men and he was already asking the Judge to place him in Arkham or it would mean your death. Jonathan licked his lips, pulling the bottom one between his teeth, nimble fingers removing his glasses and placing them on his desk. You watched his movements suspiciously, he placed his hand in his pocket. "You know, Y/N, you shouldn't have met me here or so late at night." You narrowed your eyes and stood attempting to leave. He stuck you with a needle silencing your cry with his hand across your mouth. He picked your sleeping figure up gently be placing you on the couch in the corner of the room. He called and orderly whom he trusted, and had you placed in a hidden room in Arkham. He then destroyed your cell phone and any belongings you had bought with you, as well as having your car driven to the other side of Gotham to throw suspicion off him.

Jonathan watched the news the next night, the story of your disappearance had changed, with you presumed dead. He sat back with a smug smile, he knew you were perfectly safe and alive in Arkham, the one place no one would come looking for a sane A.D.A with no criminal ties.