Peter Parker x Friend!Reader x Ned Leeds

I'll admit this one kind of got away from me, absoutley love it though. 

You sighed as you gathered the books you would need for the weekend homework that was gathered in your bag. It wouldn't take too long, but you really wanted to spend that time watching Good Omens that had just be released. You looked down the hall and saw Peter at his locker. You knew that today, he didn't have the Stark Internship till later, so you and Ned were planning on ambushing him soon to get him to hang out with the pair of you. Ned sidled up to you, fiddling with the figurine of Emperor Palpatine in between his fingers. "Ready?" He asked, you grinned and carefully closed your locker. You both began walking normal down the hall talking about asinine things as to not wake Peter's spider senses, but you knew that he probably knew you were there anyway. The last one was destroyed as a little misadventure with alien technology.

You stood off to the side behind Peter as Ned crept up, Peter didn't turn around he was too busy in his own world. Ned reached up and held Palpatine just hovering over Peter's shoulder, obviously using the force. "Join me and together, we will build my new Lego Death Star." Peter whipped around, surprise lighting his face, as he noticed Ned and you beginning to join us. "What! No way, how many pieces?" The cheerleaders that stood nearby scoffed. The three of you ignored them. "Three thousand, eight hundred and three." Peter grinned, "That's insane." Your wicked grin split your face, as Ned delivered the final critical temptation. "What to build it this afternoon?" Peter's face faltered. "Your internship starts later tonight, right?" He nodded, "So plenty of time to build at least some of the Death Star before you have to go." He looked you and shared a grin, he ducked his head rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah, okay."

You all arrived at Ned's place, his mother had left a note, stating that she was at work. You gathered several snacks. You all dropped down onto the floor of Ned's room, and he opened the box that had been sitting on his bed. The small plastic bags dropped and scattered around the three of you. Peter began spreading out the instructions ready. You nibbled on a cookie, while Ned began to carefully open the small bags filled with the pieces needed. "Totally normal afternoon." Peter was on the phone with May, "Just doing homework at Ned's." Once he hung up, you snorted. "Well it is!" He defended as Ned chimed in on the conversation. "Yeah, well, define normal." You snarked.

It took a few hours, but you managed to get almost the entire Death Star completed. "Soon I shall take over the world." Ned shook Palpatine, as the tiny figurine hovered over the incomplete destroyer. You laughed with Peter as you both gathered your gear ready to leave, you for home and Peter for the 'Stark Internship'. Ned stood holding the Death Star and slipped on the instruction booklet that someone had left out, as well as his own hoodie. The Death Star slipped from his fingers, and before anyone could move, it fell on the floor. The noise of each piece falling into a pile or scattering around the room seemed to echo your souls as you watched the last few hours of work fall quite literally to pieces around you. Once the mini avalanche came to a halt, you all inhaled, sharply. You nodded, and with a deadpan tone, "It's amazing how fast the world can go from bad to total shit storm." Peter scoffed and turned to you, "That's a little melodramatic, don't you think?"

"Sorry guys." Ned's pleading voice broke into your bickering with Peter. You smiled at your friend, "Ah, don't worry. We can always abduct Peter tomorrow afternoon and complete then."

"You don't need to abduct me, I'm helping anyway." You all began to pick up the scattered pieces while you began to count. "Three thousand, eight hundred and one, three thousand, eight hundred and two, three thousand, eight hundred and three!" You happily held up the final piece and danced a little in the desk chair, while Ned packed the pieces away carefully. You sighed and stood grabbing your bag from Peter who held it out to you. "Thanks."

You both waved at Ned as you left the apartment. Once you exited the building, you sighed and tilted your head back, allowing the chilly winter air spill over you. Peter watched as your huffs of air appeared in front of you. You faced forwards and towards him, when he coughed. "Do you want me to walk you home? Its dark." You smiled at him teasingly, "Don't you have your internship?" He laughed as you both began walking up the block. He shrugged, and his cheeks tinged pink, most likely from the cold air but there was another reason attached, one that you weren't fully aware of.

"Yeah, you can walk me home." Peter smiled, and you ducked your head, hiding your own flushing cheeks. You shivered in the cold air, "Cold?" Peter questioned. "No, it's a heatwave here." You snarked and he chuckled. Peter stepped in front of you, and you both came to halt. He slipped his scarf from around his neck. "Peter, it's fine. We're at my place anyway." He ignored you as he stepped forwards and slipped the scarf around your own neck. Your breath stuttered, as he used both his hands, to adjust the scarf around your neck. Your eyes flickered up from his hands to his lips then to his eyes. His soft brown eyes, seemingly to glitter in the snow the fluttered down. The richness of his eyes reminded you of nature whenever it rained, and of rocks that could shatter ships in a storm. Peter tugged you in gently by the scarf that he had placed around your neck, the smell of him slowly rising to meet your nose. His lips met yours softly, the gentle press of his lips against yours ignited your feelings for the young superhero. Your own hands reached out and tugged him closer by the hem of his coat. You both pulled away, he let out a light laugh while you giggled softly. You locked eyes, and Peter rubbed his nose against yours, bobbing it slightly.

You giggled at the gesture. He smiled at you. "Thanks for walking me home, and for the scarf." Peter grinned at you, shrugging, "What's your friendly neighbour Spider-man supposed to do?" He kissed you once more. There was an almost panicked ringing, Peter sighed lightly and pulled it out. "I have to go." He sounded almost regretful. You smiled up at him, "Go." You leaned in and kissed him. "Go, save the neighbourhood, Spider-man." He grinned at you, he quickly shed his outer layer displaying the fact he was already in his suit. He pulled out his mask, "Hold onto this for me." He fingered the scarf, you grinned at him. "Go save the neighbourhood, Spider-man." He smiled once more, he released a web out and rose up slightly. He leaned down and kissed you once more. "Go." You whispered.

Peter swung out with whoop, you grinned as you watched. The red and blue hero disappeared into the oncoming night while you disappeared into the safety of your building, still reeling from the kiss.