DBH Markus x Fem! Reader - A Creation of his Own

Author's Note:

Greetings again! Here's another Markus oneshot for you guys for being so patient in following this story. I hope everyone likes it and I will continue to churn out more Connor and Markus oneshots that coincide with Detroit: Become Human as fast as I can so you, the viewer, can read them.

This oneshot corresponds with the Painter, so I included a YouTube Link below. I also included another link that will help visualize a special item given to the female reader.

YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/nDXYUqapJ1Q

Ring Inspiration: https://fasqu.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/women-ladies-rings-fashion-thin-blue-line-tungsten-opal-ring-within-thin-blue-line-wedding-bands.jpg

________________________________

Like a warm spotlight finding its prima donna before her grand debut, sunlight crept through the darkest corners of the bedroom you and Markus shared, bathing the walls and furniture with golden beams and accompanying warmth. Squinting at the sudden brightness that interrupted your peaceful slumber, irises of (Eye Color) scanned the room as a single tan arm tightened around your waist and a second tan hand squeezed the palm of yours that it cradled. Smiling down at arms and hands that could only ever belong to your beloved android boyfriend, you turned over to watch him in his resting mode. This wasn't the first time you had ever seen him vulnerable like this as you cuddled together in the course of your relationship, but every time you managed to wake up before him, it was always a welcome sight. You just couldn't help but internally squeal at how adorable Markus was in this slumbering form as his eyelids fluttered rapidly while still remaining closed, chest moving with every fake breath as if he was a real human. If only Beauty and the Beast were true and an enchantress could turn Markus into a human using a rose and a spell, then you and him wouldn't have to live in fear about your relationship together. But for now, you would savor every private moment with Markus behind the protective walls of the Manfred household.

Noticing he was still fast asleep, you did your best to avoid waking Markus up since you took a whole week's vacation off after working overtime for long hours at the hospital with your many patients, many of them recently being red ice addicts who were actively and voluntarily seeking out help. Deciding to take advantage of your vacation before Carl had to be woken up, you decided to surprise Markus by taking over some of his chores for the day as you slithered out of his iron grip with the utmost care and stealth. Aligning your face with his, you pressed a gentle, warm kiss to Markus's temple close to his blue LED. The feeling of something so featherlight and velvety seemed to soothe him as he relaxed into the bed, clutching to the pillow your head had once reclined upon, before you threw on a black shirt with elbow-length sleeves that belonged to Markus to cover your body, which was nothing but your birthday suit except for a pair of underwear. Sitting on top of your smaller frame, the shirt was more like a T-shirt dress as it reached about half an inch from the top of your knee cap. However, it was so warm and soft like the fluffiest blanket, with Markus's scent perfuming the cotton V-neck. Therefore, you had no qualms about borrowing it since Markus didn't mind when you wore his clothes. After fixing your messy hair with the mirror as a reference to your current condition, you took one last glance at Markus with a grin on your face before you tip-toed downstairs to make you and Carl some breakfast but also help Markus out with his chores.

An hour had passed by and when Markus reached for your side of the bed again, his hand tapped the sheets in a frenzied panic, desperately trying to clutch to his girlfriend only to find your sleeping spot empty and freezing. With peridot eyes snapping open, his gaze darted around the room in search of you before he noticed that the bedroom door was wide open. Throwing on one of his black, elbow-length shirts to compliment his long pants, Markus left the bedroom to find you. Rounding the staircase with his hands by his sides as his feet tapped against the smooth, cool floor like he was jogging in his descent, Markus looked to the left and right before the pleasant perfume of morning wafted through the gargantuan mansion. Figuring you were in the kitchen, Markus took a left past the wall mirror, side table, and bird cage full of android birds, you were in Markus's full view, shoveling sunny-side up eggs out of the pan and onto two plates for you and Carl alongside crispy strips of bacon with a spatula.