Assassin's Creed Modern! College! AU - Part 3

(Modern Brotherhood x Reader - Part 2)

Author's Note: Greetings, everyone. Here's another headcanon one-shot for the cynical historian of the Creed in the modern times, Shaun Hastings! Hopefully, you all enjoy this and if you want to, please leave comments below since they are always appreciated.

_______________________________

*You were a (current college major or favorite school subject) Major at the local university.

*Being a junior with a lot of credits under your belt, you decided to move in the four-person dorms with some new roommates for a fresh start since you had a fantastic female roommate during freshman and sophomore years (who was a {best friend's favorite school subject or current college major} Major that was also smart like you and had a lot of credits from high school and taking summer courses at her local community colleges under her belt).

*You and your former roommate/best friend/unofficial sister were a little nervous on the inside to meet the other two roommates even though you guys were also so excited to meet some new people.

*Since there was a living room and full-functioning kitchen in your new large apartment-sized dorm, one of the new roommates made some fresh chocolate chip cookies for you while the other female was hooking up wires and controllers for her Xbox in the living room.

*Overall, both of the new roommates were nice and gave you and your best friend (best friend's name) no reason to be nervous because they were so laid-back.

*The blonde college girl with the blue eyes who always wore dress clothes or jeans and tank tops with leather, better known by Lucy Stillman, was a Biology and History Double Major because she loved the idea of human genetics but she also loved hearing stories from many different time periods. Lucy was also in the Biology club and Drama club at college because she LOVED science but she also loved music and playing different parts. In the meanwhile, the dark-haired and dark-eyed dame who always wore Beanies on her head and headphones around her neck was Rebecca Crane, a Computer Science Major who was a vegetarian that always wore bright colors and was OBSESSED with all kinds of technology. Rebecca was also a member of the robotics team at school and she was a video game connoisseur, so she was always playing on her Xbox.

*So it was no wonder that you all got along so well! You were all quirky and tomboyish to a degree in your own ways and you all loved dining together (because of you, your best friend, and Lucy cooking since Rebecca couldn't even make something as simple as fried eggs) and playing on the Xbox together.

*And across the hallway lived Lucy and Rebecca's three male friends (since they couldn't find a fourth roommate): Clay Kaczmarek, Desmond Miles, and Shaun Hastings.

*The boys were nice too and often came to visit your dorm to play on Rebecca's Xbox, study for school, or hang out somewhere for dinner so they wouldn't have to go down to the cafeteria.

_______________________________

Shaun Hastings x Female Reader

*You knew Shaun personally because he was friends with Rebecca and Lucy, but you would've never guessed that he was in Statistics and Economics with you until Fall semester started.

*You two were very good friends, so he often helped you in those two Math classes even though Statistics wasn't too bad since it was mainly graphs and written information and you were better at retaining spoken and written language and words than numbers. Albeit, not without a snide joke from Shaun about you being almost as simple-minded and childish as Desmond or Rebecca. This resulted in you smacking him with your notebook over the head with a shout of 'hey!'