DBH Connor X Fem! Human! Reader - A Bridge Between Android & Human: Part 2

Author's Note: Hello, ladies and gentleman, Sakuraaeris1497 here! I'm pleased to present part 2 of the chapter A Bridge Between Android & Human, which is post-The Bridge from the canon of the game but also this is the second part that picks up where the last oneshot left off. Here's DBH Connor for you, the reader, to love as your very own. Please enjoy :)

________________________________

Sitting beside Connor on the park bench, you stared into his eyes as he stared right back at you, his larger, slender hand clutching yours to ground himself in the new reality that you were not only field partners or friends but also life companions and lovers too. With brown eyes so warm and dark but also so full of the spark of life that you always saw whenever Connor was in you and Hank's presence, it definitely made you feel special to be gazed at with such respected admiration and tender affection, especially from an android, that it made your heart melt. At the same time, banners of software instability as well as other messages pertaining to Connor's love for you and his lack of regrets for confessing such a notion to you and Hank flashed in his current field of vision. While Connor stood firm in his beliefs that he wasn't a deviant, this ideology still didn't change his feelings for you and his love only grew for you the more he became lost in your eyes, those sparkling irises of (Eye Color) that always lifted his spirits and gave him extra feelings of hope and freedom. All Connor ever wanted was a companion to love as his own and be loved by in return without any strings attached. And now that he had confessed his love to you and you reciprocated back with your own feelings of love for him, it satisfied Connor as his mission was complete. You were his mission and you had chosen HIM to be worthy of your heart and soul, even your trust. But more importantly, Connor realized that he chose YOU over missions and deviants alike, all out of conscious free will. This was why Connor decided to trust you with all that he was and all that he had to offer as you asked him with a kind tone, "You wanted to talk?" Giving an affirmation with a head nod, Connor continued to stare into your eyes before you shrugged with concern as your gaze never diverted away from his, "So, what's on your mind? Is everything alright, Con?"

With a small grin at being referred to by a nickname created from a variation of his first name, Connor's LED flashed yellow as he processed it and viewed it positively. Seeing it as one step closer in your current relationship, the first dating partnership for both of you, Connor's LED flashed back to blue as he grinned at you before his visage turned to something more dire and serious, as if he had some kind of big secret to reveal. Leaning closer to you so your hands were still clasped together and his face was inches from yours, Connor never broke eye contact with you as he responded, "(Name), I need to tell you something."

"Of course, Con. You can always trust me. What is it? You seem troubled."

"After what happened with Hank, I realized that me becoming a hostage could portentously happen on a mission. It's only inevitable given our line of work...That's why, in the event that it actually does happen, I
want you to know more about my biocomponents, just in case you had to shoot me to take me out of the equation or save me if I get injured."

"Connor, no...I could never be the one to kill you. I wouldn't want to lose you like I did my father, and after what Hank did tonight, I don't want to even imagine that happening to you." You gasped as you shook your head and fluttered your eyes shut, trying to take away the memories of this night away when you nearly lost him, before Connor squeezed your hand and grabbed your plump cheek with his opposite hand. Cradling your face with a humanly gentleness while his eyes held so much passion and worry for your current state, Connor attempted to get your stress levels to go down as he talked you down off the ledge that was your anxiety-driven mind, "Please, (Name), just hear me out. Come on, hon, it's okay. Focus on my face and breathe deeply. Everything will be okay." Sensing that all-too familiar, comforting pressure on your dominant hand as Connor continued to cup your face in his free palm, the male android even breathed in and out as if he was some kind of deep-breathing instructor before you nuzzled your cheek into his hand. Grabbing Connor's hand with your free hand as it still laid across your cheek, you squeezed that hand tightly as you mimicked the breathing technique. Thinking of happy memories you shared with your father, Hank, Cole, and Connor, it managed to keep your head from wandering back to its dark hole of situational, mild anxiety and depression. At the same time, it also managed to keep your stress levels and heartbeat from getting too high as Connor smiled upon seeing you so relaxed before you pulled the man's hand away from your face. Bringing his limb to your lips, you kissed your way down Connor's hand from fingertip to palm until you reached his wrist, planting one last smooch on the center before you placed his hand back in his lap. Gazing upon you lovingly with chocolate orbs while confusion was evident in every crease and wrinkle on his face, Connor's head tilted to one side like a puppy's as he stared at you before he flexed his fingers. Realizing your recent interlock of palms so he could trace your kisses with his opposite palm, you watched as Connor's LED flashed yellow and his lip curled into a silent gasp, forming an O, with sparkling eyes that stared down at his hand before his lips curled into the most tender smile. Giving a small chuckle under his breath while still staring down at his hands, Connor looked so innocently child-like at the new feelings of a girl and companion he chose to love kissing his hands with a pure, delicate nature. This only made you feel more secure and happy in this new step of your relationship with Connor as you laughed at his adorable personality before you gripped his dominant hand again, giving a tender squeeze as you leaned in close so that you were facing your partner to give him your full attention. Seeing you in this state of euphoric joy because of his presence, your endorphins rising with every laugh he gave and every smile or gentle glance he exchanged with you, it caused Connor's thirium pump to flutter and his stomach to somersault inside him as he felt completely happy to see you happy but to also see that his reactions and gestures had a profound effect on you, which in turn had a profound effect on him.