Yusef Tazim x Female Reader

IMAGINE BEING A FEMALE WHO WAS SAVED BY A MEMBER OF THE ITALIAN OR OTTOMAN BROTHERHOOD

_______________________________

Author's Notes: Hello, everyone. I apologize for the lack of activity for writing fanfiction, but I've made up for it now with a one-shot for Yusef Tazim. I hope all the fans of the series and my writing enjoy and I apologize for the shortness of the piece. I just went with the first idea I had for this character and just wrote this one-shot accordingly.

_______________________________

Being born the daughter of two Assassins that both hailed from Athens, Greece, you were given a strong name from mythology to match your parents' love of the literature and your equally-strong-willed nature. As such, you were named (favorite Greek heroine or female character). Eventually, you and your family relocated to Constantinople once you had earned your high rank of Master Assassin at the age of twenty-seven, to give you all a fresh start and avoid suspicion from Templars. Years later when you turned thirty, you met Yusef Tazim, who was already a Master Assassin and was around forty years old. When you first met, you thought he was very charismatic and charming, with a booming voice that carried well across the room and plenty of laughter to go around. You also had to admit that he was very attractive, even if he seemed a little too peppy for your likings. With tanned skin that was callused from years of being active, blue eyes that sparkled every few seconds like diamonds whenever he was fascinated by something, and dark hair that was messy as it fell around his shoulders and stubble-coated visage, Yusef was definitely a looker in your book as you found yourself unable to look away the moment you both locked eyes. Learning more about his past, you found out that he was a former Turkish petty thief until he learned his true parentage of being an Assassin because of his late father from his devoted mother and was asked to use his skills to help those who were oppressed and worse off by fellow Assassin and secret leader of the Ottoman Brotherhood, Ishak Pasha. For a while, Yusef desperately tried to ask you out but you always refused because you were an Assassin, not a lover. You weren't even looking for a man so that thought never crossed your mind. However, you did have to respect Yusef for his fatherly love of the younger Initiates and his persistence at wanting to at least go out on one date with you. So you did say yes as he showered you in tender affection such as hugs and kisses to your cheeks before treating you to a picnic on the roof of the tallest building in the city, even going so far as to take you sight-seeing while claiming that Constantinople was the most beautiful city in the entire world. Since you liked the date so much, you went on more dates with Yusef and eventually, you two ended up becoming a thing in secret to keep up your respective images. Nevertheless, you two were a true power couple of dating partners.

The Initiates practically shipped you and Yusef together the moment they found out that he tried to ask you out the FIRST time. But the majority of them were shocked you two were going out because you both were flip-sides to the same coin. Yusef was jovial even in inappropriate moments, always cracking jokes in battle, and you were serious and appropriate in your emotions and actions, always treating each battle with the utmost conscientious care. You were also not one who would cave in very easily since you were no-nonsense to the point of being very stern. Even though you were a protective den mother who would hurt anyone (Templar or not) who hurt your precious young Initiates, you did often push them really hard in combat lessons in order to simulate a real-life encounter. Your methods were to the point where the students would go to bed sore in muscle and dreading in mind their training the next morning. Although you were very strict and always followed the rules and Tenets of the Creed to a tee, you would NEVER injure another younger Assassin or push them to the point of serious harm. Most times, you also refused to let certain Initiates go on missions as their superior, even if they claimed you were coddling then and even if they thought that they were truly ready in rank and ability to handle the missions.