It's Not Nice to Eavesdrop, Master Jedi - Obi-Wan Kenobi X Female Reader

(Y/F/N) - Your First Name

(Y/L/N) - Your Last Name

(H/C) - Hair Color

(E/C) - Eye Color

(Y/N/N) - Your Nickname

(Y/F/B) - Your Favorite Book

_________________________________________________________

Author's note: Here was another anonymous request made to intergalacticimagines.tumblr.com when I was once a contributor to their blog as a Star Wars imagine blogger. Therefore, I decided to help them out by writing requests that they couldn't get to. Please enjoy! 😉😊🙂😍😘

__________________________________________________________

It had been many years since (Y/F/N) had last seen her old best friend, Padmé Naberrie. They were in the same politics class in their childhood until Padmé was elected as Naboo's Queen, while at the same time, (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) became a schoolteacher for politics after the old teacher who taught her and Padmé passed away. And how were these facts known? Well, the two women kept in close contact through messages on their datapads, but these news were also announced all over Naboo for all ears to hear and understand. During her time as a teacher, (Y/F/N) loved her students and they loved her back, which meant that her life was overall very good. She was well-paid and well-known, and she was also very beautiful, kind, and intelligent. Why would someone not like her?

It just so happened that Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Padawan Anakin Skywalker were coming to offer Padmé protection but also pay her a visit in Naboo. At the same time, (Y/F/N) was also visiting her old friend as she met Padmé outside the gates of the palace. Dressed in her finest frock and high heels, Padmé ran into the arms of her old friend as she grinned from ear to ear, "(Y/N/N)!"

"Mé!" (Y/F/N) replied back with her own hug and smile as she used the nickname she had developed for her best friend. As soon as the two young women had their fill for affection, the elegant dames walked with their elbows linked together as they began to sight-see and talk about all of the things that they had forgot to mention in their frequent messages to each other. Sometimes, the two women would even make each other laugh as they teased each other and slapped each other on the arms playfully before speaking again about other important matters.

After a few minutes of walking through the gardens, Padmé and (Y/F/N) managed to cross paths with two special Jedi as the former monarch approached one of them, Anakin, first. With a hug and a kiss to his cheek, the two star-crossed lovers greeted each other before (Y/F/N) tenderly hugged the younger man, remembering him as the little slave boy during the Battle of Naboo when she herself participated as a starship pilot before becoming an educator on politics. But what made the visit even better was to see Obi-Wan again.

Truth be told, (Y/F/N) had not seen Obi-Wan in ages since they were much younger. He was only a Padawan and she was only a pilot when they first met, but they were both entranced with each other all the same back then. To her, Obi-Wan was the most handsome man she had ever had the pleasure of knowing in all her life and she was still infatuated with him. The way the man's auburn hair fluttered soft and thick in the breeze or the way his silver-blue eyes twinkled like Northern stars seemed to make (Y/F/N)'s heart pound deeper in her chest as she felt breathless and weightless with love coursing through her veins. Even just grasping and shaking his large hand in greeting again almost made (Y/F/N) slap herself across the cheek to regain her composure as she gave him a grand salutations with her own tender hug.

And after a welcoming supper, the young women decided to turn in for the night as they departed to Padmé's bedchambers. In the meanwhile, Anakin and Obi-Wan would be standing guard as they offered protection to the former Queen and her special, attractive guest with the heart of gold. Once inside, the two women took turns bathing before they dressed in their nightgowns, pampered themselves with soothing treatments such as self-induced facials and massages, and then sat down on Padmé's mattress. Lying down on her stomach, (Y/F/N) began to read her and Padmé's favorite book, (Y/F/B), from off of her datapad. At the same time, Padmé began to detangle the strands of (H/C) that rested delicately against (Y/F/N)'s scalp before she ran one of her hairbrushes through the silky tresses. Then, with nimble fingers as gentle as a dove's feather, Padmé began to braid small sections of (Y/F/N)'s hair as the young woman continued to read.