Bodhi Rook x Female Reader - Merry Christmas, Darling

This is a request for @bodhirook1 on Tumblr in response to my other Christmas prompts and in response to the film, Rogue One. Please note that this is not canon for purposes of making this request as cute and sweet as possible, so there will be spoilers for the film. Anakin never became Darth Vader, Palpatine was stopped, and the Jedi survived. Also, Padmé survived and Leia and Luke are raised by Padmé and Anakin. I hope you enjoy and if it's too short, I do apologize.

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(E/C) = Eye Color

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Color

(H/T) = Hair Texture

Habibi = Arabic word for "beloved" - male pronoun

Habibti = Arabic word for "beloved" - female pronoun

_______________________________

You, (Y/N), had known Bodhi ever since you both joined Jyn Erso in stealing the plans for the Empire's Death Star on Scarif. Truth be told, you were a bodyguard and Resistance pilot who personally worked for the Skywalker family ever since Palpatine was defeated and his most loyal supporters rose up against the Republic. The Skywalkers led the rebellion alongside other Senators, civilians, and Jedi who were loyal to the Republic while Palpatine's supporters fought against you all. You had been doing this sort of thing since you were thirteen and best friends with K-S20 and Cassian Andor, two other members of the Resistance. You were also best friends with Han, Leia, Chewbacca, and Luke because the Skywalkers treated you like a second daughter and you even befriended Chirrut, Baze, and Jyn once they came on the scene. But Bodhi was the only one who caught your (E/C) eyes and your heart at first glance.

With a cute face of tan surrounded by black hair and warm, inviting eyes that were as dark as chocolate, how could you resist? Bodhi had been through a lot in the war zone without experience, that much was certain and you knew it because you knew what Saw had done to him. However, his love for you was as pure and untainted as holy water.
They say that you don't find love but love always finds you when you least expect it. In fact, the day you two met, you weren't even looking for each other. Bodhi was just minding his own business while tinkering away as he turned a wrench back and forth on a piece of machinery when you came up from behind him and asked, "Hey, can I borrow your screwdriver? I kinda need to make a quick repair on my ship before we take off."

Bodhi looked up at you as if you were some kind of majestic creature from a storybook because he was enchanted by the sound of your voice. To him, your voice was so angelic, it had him in a trance so he could hear more. But even more than that, Bodhi thought your face, surrounded by (H/L) hair that was (H/C) in hue and (H/T) in texture, was beautiful just like the rest of you. Entranced by your beauty, Bodhi found himself unable to speak for a few minutes before he stuttered adorably, "Umm...Uh...Ye-Yeah...It's the blue one sitting on top."

"Thanks." You piped up as you made a quick repair to the outside of your ship before you put the screwdriver back in Bodhi's bag while you held out your hand to introduce yourself, "Hi, I'm (Y/N) but most call me Wings. But you can call me whatever you want."

"Bodhi Rook, Ma'am...No nickname." The handsome young man answered with a shy demeanor as you winked with a smirk, "Polite and a smooth talker, I like that."

With a soft smile and a meek whisper of 'thanks,' Bodhi turned back to his work as he took occasional glances at you from out of the corner of his eyes while you whispered back a 'You're welcome' with a smile. And all the while, you noticed how much this young man was checking you out as you giggled lightly under your breath as you started to take small peeks at him too.