Snuggle Buddies - Finn X Female Reader

(Y/F/N) - Your First Name
(Y/L/N) - Your Last Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Texture
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/S) - Favorite Scent
(F/F) - Favorite Food
(Y/N/N) - Your Nickname

___________________________________________________________

Author's note: This was the sixth request made to intergalacticimagines.tumblr.com by an anonymous Tumblr blogger, but I was once a contributor to their blog as a Star Wars imagine blogger. Therefore, I decided to help them out by writing requests that they couldn't get to. I apologize if it's short and if Finn waking up from his coma is different here than it was in the movie (this was written pre-Episode 8), but please enjoy anyways. 😉😊🙂😘😍

___________________________________________________________

Ever since he woke up from his coma, FN-2187 (better known as Finn) realized that he had a crush on a girl after the first time he laid eyes on her, and by a girl, this didn't mean the platonic friend he had met on Jakku in the form of Rey. The apple of the former Stormtrooper's eye was a record keeper for the Resistance and she was very good at her job. But despite having such a difficult job, the young woman was a little bit of a shrinking violet because her job was for the reclusive at heart. But from what Finn had seen and heard, he could observe that she was very kind and sweet.

As they sat in the cafeteria eating their meal, Finn began to stare at the tinier dame while Rey and Poe began to notice. The young woman was going over her records with a pen in her hand and a focused gleam in her eyes. She seemed to be a little stressed as she ran her hand through the messy bun that sat at the back of her head, and she wasn't eating even though she was allowed to do so in the cafeteria. At once, Poe began to lean over to Finn as he suggested, "Stop staring at her and just talk to her."

Finn shook his head back and forth in denial as he turned back to Poe and Rey before he stuttered, "Oh, I...uhh...I'm not-"

"Yes, you are, Finn." Rey replied as she grinned with her fingers curled over her lips before Poe smiled again and patted Finn's shoulder while making his suggestion again, "She's really nice and believe me, I know; I've known her for years...Go talk to her." After taking a deep breath and gathering some hidden gumption from within, Finn left the table as he went back up to the cafeteria line to speak with the cafeteria ladies as he asked them what kinds of food that the girl of his dreams liked.

The young lady remained sitting at the table by herself, reading her notes, until Finn came in front of her at the table, "Umm...H-Hi." At once, the young woman lifted her head up slightly to look at Finn as she nodded before she whispered, "H...Hi..." After finally gazing at her, Finn determined that she was absolutely beautiful. With (H/C) tresses that looked as soft as they were shiny and sparkling (E/C) eyes, Finn knew that he was in love as he stared upon the young woman before he shook his head to refocus on his original intention for coming to the table. As he gathered his words and his courage again, Finn stared into the eyes of the young woman with his own chocolate orbs before he replied, "I heard that you liked (F/F), so I...umm...I got this for you."

Pushing the blue tray in front of the dame, Finn remained standing while the seated female grabbed the tray lightly and pulled it lightly towards her before she nodded, "T...Thank you..."

"You're welcome...I'm Finn." The young man replied sweetly as he introduced himself before he held out his dark-skinned palm for the young woman to shake, "(Y/F/N)...(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)..." In his head, Finn began to replay the name in his head as he deemed it just as beautiful as the face that went along with it before he replied, "Hey, I don't know if you want to but...I...umm...My friends and I are eating lunch at that table over there." With a small point of his index finger, Finn made sure that (Y/F/N)'s eyes were fixated on Poe and Rey as they sat at their table before the former Stormtrooper replied, "Would you like to eat with us?...I mean, you don't have to. I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do. But you're always welcome to come sit with us if you want."