Sef Ibn La'Ahad x Female Reader

IMAGINE BEING A FEMALE WHO WAS SAVED BY A MEMBER OF THE LEVANTINE BROTHERHOOD OF ASSASSINS - (One-Shot Series)

________________________________

Author's Note: Hello, lovelies! Here's another Assassin's Creed one-shot for the Levantine Assassins, especially Altaïr's youngest son Sef. I do hope everyone enjoys because he has no screen time and not much is known about him except that he had a family in canon. I also apologize humbly if this fanfiction is very cheesy and short, but I went with the first idea that came to mind and this is what happened. Also, I couldn't hurt the Al-Sayf brothers in my fanfiction (just as I've done in other fanfictions for this series). Happy reading; safety and peace.

________________________________

You were once a female civilian from Masayf until you decided to help out the Assassins who had done a lot for you and others in the Holy Land. So, when you were thirteen, you trained very hard to become a head nurse for the Levantine Brotherhood, charged with healing the sick and injured men and women who risked their lives every day. You did know some fighting skills with a sword after being taught by the famous Mentor himself, Altaïr Ibn La'Ahad, the Eagle of Masayf, but you rarely had to use them. All in all, the main reasons why you loved your occupation so much was that you got to hear many war stories from your thousands of patients and you adored helping others. But one male patient in particular seemed to take your breath away as well as your attention.

One beautiful sunny day in Masayf, close to noon, you were finishing your rounds as you strolled the halls where a few male Assassins and a couple female Assassins were recuperating. There weren't as many injuries or illnesses this month as they had been in previous instances, which you were grateful for because it meant that it was easier for you and your team to give undivided attention to every patient. The fewer, the better. And since you were the leader of the medical team, you were often called for a second opinion or to administer more-difficult procedures that your lower-ranked nurses couldn't handle. But now, you felt like you could relax a little after working long hours around the clock to make sure all your patients were well-taken care of. No wonder you were so beloved and cherished by all the patients who came to you!

Come to think of it in your present state of rest on a bench, you had one male patient in particular that got your attention as soon as he became your patient the first time he was ever injured. And who was this man, one might ask? Why, he was Sef Ibn La'Ahad, the youngest son of Mentor Altaïr and his former Templar wife, Maria Thorpe, and the little brother of Darim Ibn La'Ahad. While you thought Sef was a good looker, because there was no doubt that he was since lots of girls flocked to flirt with him, he was very charismatic with some of the old arrogant cockiness of his father coming out, especially when he relentlessly flirted with you. He was very subtle in his advances, never pushing you and never being provocative unlike a scarce few male patients you encountered in the past (mainly Abbas, Swami, and a few others who didn't know when to quit asking you to marry and/or bed them). Most of the time, he just made you laugh because he was so ridiculously cute when he flirted with you. Once, he nearly made you cry tears of joyful gratitude when he told you that he thought you were so overwhelmingly beautiful that you must've been a guardian angel from the heavens that was created just for him. Another time, for example, he made you laugh with your hands over your entire face to cover up a blush as red as his waist sash when he told you that he thought he couldn't breath because you took his oxygen away so if you really were magical, maybe you could give him a kiss to bring him back from the brink of death. Needless to say, you encouraged the coquettish teasing because you found yourself developing a small crush for Sef over time that eventually turned into a dating relationship. However, you always found yourself in the same predicament, administering medicine to the ill teenager as he laid in bed or ripping up gauze to patch up the newest wound he acquired on his bronzed, muscled physique. Often times, you would turn into his second mother as you would scold him whenever he came to you as a patient more than a normal Assassin should because you felt that he was just making up illnesses or getting injured on purpose to receive your attention and treatment. You told him to not be so reckless and to be more conscientious of what he was doing next time so he wouldn't get seriously hurt or killed since he did make you sprout gray hairs, your heart palpitate out of normal rhythm, and your nerves tremble with worry. You were really lucky that you weren't pregnant or else the baby would be able to feel your anxiety and stress. In the same breath, Sef was very persistent that he wasn't being careless. He was just very klutzy according to his own paraphrasing.