Happy Birthday, My Love - Poe Dameron x Female Reader

Request:
Anonymous
41 ("You did all of this for me?") and 26 ("I got you a present") with precious Poe? ❤️❤️❤️

Author's Note: I hope the person who requested this on Tumblr enjoys this story because I'm gonna do another college AU to make it even fluffier. I also decided to include Hux, Phasma, and Kylo as your friends in this story as good yet sarcastic as crap individuals. If anyone else who may or may not follow my blog wants another sentence prompt, I will do any number except for numbers 21, 35, 1, 4, 49, 6, 17, 22, 40, 50, 41, 26, 5, and 34 since I don't repeat numbered prompts until I run out of numbers from the list and have to recycle them. The following prompt list link is here http://sakuraaeris1497.tumblr.com/post/155317490368/send-me-a-pairing-and-a-number-and-ill-write-you.

___________________________________________________

Dating a college boy has its perks, especially when that boy wanted to be a pilot and engineer with a major in computer science. For one, Poe was very popular with both the ladies as well as the extracurricular clubs and sports teams he belonged to, mainly soccer and Nintendo club where he was a master video gamer. That's actually how you met Poe. Sure, he was a year older than you as a junior now, but when you showed him how well you cream others in Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Super Smash Brothers Melee, all Poe could think in his head was the phrase, "DANG!!! Please like me, love me, date me, and marry me." After that, you and him just sort of clicked after Rey and Finn acted as your wingman and wingwoman (since you and Poe acted as wingman and wingwoman to the two of them in the past). Since freshman year, it was always the four of your hanging out together since you and Rey were roommates while Finn and Poe were roommates (even though Poe was older as a sophomore at the time and had the most academic credits out of all you combined) and all of you lived on the third floor of the residence hall. Now, a year had passed and you and Poe were still going strong.

But, it just so happened to be your birthday during school hours, but luckily, you had no tests, quizzes, research papers, or big projects to worry about. So, waking up early in the morning, you noticed that Rey was up earlier than you were as she fixed you and her some coffee using your machine before she handed you a blue envelope. Opening it up, you noticed that there was some gift cards inside for Amazon, Netflix, and I-Tunes as Rey came up from behind you and hugged you tightly before exclaiming, "Happy birthday, (your name)!"

Gasping lightly, you thought it was so sweet for Rey to do this for you as you set the card and gift cards down on your desk before you hugged her back and exclaimed, "Oh, that's so sweet of you, Rey. Thank you."

"No problem, pretty lady." Rey winked as she went back to her desk with her coffee as she sipped on it and made sure she had all her stuff for the day in her backpack before she got the oatmeal out of the microwave as the machine beeped lightly and took that to her desk too so she could eat some breakfast. Then, remembering you had a ham and swiss croissant in the mini fridge, you popped that in the microwave and let it cook before you scooted your chair closer to Rey so you two could eat breakfast at her desk together, coffee and all. Then, as you two are, Rey started to engage you in some early morning conversation as she asked you, "So, are you and Pilot McDreamy gonna do anything special for your birthday?"

"I really don't know, but you know Poe is all about surprises." You shrugged as you smiled lightly before Rey smiled back, "I'm sure whatever he's planning, it'll be a wonderful gathering with your friends at a party." With a small "Mmm-hmm" as you took another bite of your sandwich, you decided to go take a shower, brush your teeth, and get dressed for the day while Rey waited up for you since you two had Spanish class together. After you grabbed your bag and made sure you had everything, you and Rey walked to the classroom together as you noticed Poe and Finn inside earlier than usual as you two sat down in your little corner at the front of the room in a square formation with two in front and two behind. Sitting beside you, Poe handed you a half-a-dozen box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts as he kissed you on the lips and whispered in fluent Spanish, "Feliz cumpleaños, mi amor."