Federico Auditore x Female Reader

IMAGINE BEING A FEMALE WHO WAS SAVED BY A MEMBER OF THE ITALIAN BROTHERHOOD OR OTTOMAN BROTHERHOOD OF ASSASSINS - (One-Shot Series)

_____________________________

Author's Note: Hello, everyone! I hope you have enjoyed my Assassin's Creed one-shot series for the 'saving the female' imagine and Modern College AU headcanons. So here's one for the sexy eldest son of Giovanni, Federico Auditore! I have given you some names for family members in this story and I apologize if your hair texture and skin tone don't match that of the reader in this story, but for the sake of the one-shot, the female reader (you) will have straight hair and fair skin. However, everything else is left up to the reader's choice. I also wanted to give a trigger warning so no one will be hurt by my fanfiction before they begin reading. Nevertheless, I do hope everyone enjoys the story anyways since I enjoyed writing it so much.

These are also pictures I used to give the female reader a physical appearance for this story:

http://images3.cinema.de/imedia/9594/2079594,Q9dpB8jitxuDkdRiMYAXLdPnWFqRtVXKAO28Io7_jhBbMtSCVai_EnHoxeVgiZb1aX+nfpXBgAMmtjWsCqzvHg==.jpg

http://eatsleepwritesew.blogspot.com/2014/06/italian-renaissance-dress.html?m=1

http://5280bt.com/pic/5280/The-Odd-Life-of-Timothy-Green-2.jpg

________________________________

You were (Name) Vignaiolo, daughter of former Venetian father Roberto, who by the good grace of his last name (which meant "winemaker" in your mother tongue), owned a vineyard to make a name for himself and Florentine mother Dani who helped your father with finances and eloquent public speeches since she was a literature tutor and self-made poet. Your family was not made up of aristocrats who were born into your wealth for generations since the beginnings of Renaissance-era Italy, but you managed to work hard to show off a good, honorable name in the middle classes and even the high classes of Firenze's society. You lived in the family home with your parents as well as your mother's Venetian cousin, Tuscan cousin-in-law (who was once dirt-poor as an architect until he became part of the family by marrying your mother's female family member), and niece, which just happened to be your aunt, uncle, and young cousin. Living together was a blessing from God because everyone flourished in prosperity and peace. You were also well-educated in the basics of music from a private tutor but the advanced ways of literature and public speaking from your mother. Despite being a little reserved and soft-spoken in your childhood, no one seemed to notice your shy nature in public because you could orate a speech like the best professional without so much as a tremble in your knees or the tone that carried across all corners of the room.

You were even friends with the Medici and Auditore households through your father's work as a vineyard owner turned trusted direct employee to Lorenzo and your uncle's work as a secret messenger and repairman for Giovanni's bank. It took a while for the strong relationship to develop between the Auditore and Vignaiolo households because your fathers used to be rivals in a healthy competition. But once Vignaiolo trusted Giovanni's bank for his monetary profits and Giovanni tasted Robert's best wine, the two men became close friends who trusted each other, protected each other, and stopped their small competition since there was no need for such a thing. However, the only child you ever had physical and social contact with was Claudia because you were both women from high-class families and your male family members were best friends, despite the fact that you were part Venetian by birth and you were older than her by five years at the age of sixteen. It wasn't that you didn't want to meet Giovanni's sons because you desperately did after hearing only good stories (and some funny ones) from your little sister figure; it's just you always managed to miss their arrivals or they managed to miss yours. However, Claudia hoped that one day you could meet them because she felt at least one of them would be a good suitor for you because of your beauty and how sweet you were. She literally played match-maker for you and put a good word in for you; doing so on your behalf made her eldest brother Federico fall for you more despite never having met you once while you fell for him too.