Assassin's Creed Modern! College! AU - Part 4

(West Indies Brotherhood & Colonial Brotherhood x Female Reader)

________________________________

Author's Note:

Greetings, everyone! I'm so sorry I was on hiatus for a while, but I was a little busy and had no time to write. So now, this new edition to this Wattpad book is long-awaited. I will try to start doing one-shots for the Colonial and West Indies Brotherhood with a female reader being saved by the character in some way, shape, or form. I will also try to do College Modern AU's for the Parisian Brotherhood (Elise and Arno only) as well as the British Brotherhood (Evie, Jacob, and Henry only) and the Egyptian Brotherhood (Bayek and Aya only) as soon as I can. Now without further ado, here's the last of the Modern College AU's for the Colonial and West Indies Brotherhoods. Please like and comment since all criticism (no flames) are welcome. And most importantly, please enjoy.

________________________________

Hope Jensen:

*Upon first glance, Hope always wanted to go into majors that would allow her to interrogate people to get to the truth within the CIA or FBI. But after a semester of these career paths not really clicking, Hope decided to go back to her first love and add it as a double major to communications: Organic Chemistry.

*Hope was always fascinated with chemicals and how they reacted or what meshed well together in a compound. In fact, she was very knowledgeable about certain chemicals and could tell the difference between an acid and a base right on cue.

*This was actually how you two first met. Hope had more college credits from high school and community colleges even though she was the same age as you, but she still had to take chemistry courses with the university since she had just changed to a double major. And it just so happened that she was your partner since you both sat at the same lab station starting from day one of class.

*But you two didn't even start going out officially until after you both passed the lab and lecture version of the basic chemistry course. Once she got into Organic Chemistry, then you just wanted to be around your friend more because she was so knowledgeable in her double major and you always liked hearing her explain chemical reactions to you. In fact, your favorite experiment that you ever did with her was a titration demonstration that made an unknown acid gradually turn pink with occasional drops of a base from a glass burette on a clamp stand. When you claimed that it looked like you were making a love potion, Hope thought it was so cute of you to say, which allowed you to ask her out to have coffee while you both worked on a lab report together for another upcoming experiment. Her answer was yes.

*Only Shay and Liam knew you two were going out because they saw Hope's phone one day as reply texts from you asked her if she was interested in coming to your dorm to test run a PlayStation 4 video game she had never played before since she was unfamiliar with the series and the console itself (despite being very good on a GameCube and an Xbox 360). Of course, Shay teased Hope because she now had a "new little boyfriend" while the brunette smacked the Irish sailor boy. But Shay was actually genuinely happy for the two of you and wanted to meet you since you weren't in anyone's social circle except for Hope's. Liam was also genuinely happy for Hope because he felt as though this woman who knew what she wanted and always got what she set her mind to deserved someone like you who could teach her to relax and make life not just about work, work, work.

*You were nervous when first meeting Hope's friends at a New Year's party being hosted at Chevalier's house since it almost appeared that you were about to meet your girlfriend's parents, who would silently judge you and see if you were right for their little girl. However, even though Shay often teased you and made jokes about you dating an opinionated, strong-willed woman like Hope, you could tell he liked you because Liam pulled you aside to call your nerves and reassure you that Shay never teased anyone that playfully before unless he was A.) drunk, B.) your good friend that he knew for over a year, or C.) you had a great personality upon first encounter. Because Liam claimed that you seemed like a very nice person and you genuinely wanted to be with Hope as a lifelong partner, he sensed that the rest of the group liked you too, just as he did. This definitely put you more at ease for the rest of the night.