Assassin's Creed Modern! College! AU

Levantine Brotherhood x Female Reader Part 3

________________________________

*You were a (favorite school subject or current major) major at a university that you were happy to be in.

*You created a Facebook to get to know your fellow classmates in your future graduating class once you found out you had been accepted into the university.

*Out of all the people you met, (your best friend's name) was the first one that caught your eye. Their choice of a (favorite school subject or current major) Major as well as their likes and dislikes were similar to yours, so you clicked right away.

*You and your parents even met them in person in the area near the campus and even invited them back to your house for dinner.

*Over time, they became your best friend in college and you two decided to live in an apartment across the street from the main campus to save money and to have your own place.

*To pay the rent, you worked part-time as a (job) while (best friend's name) worked as a (current or any job).

______________________________

Darim Ibn La'Ahad:

*Darim was like a perfect combination of his parents, Altaïr and Maria: Strong-willed and stubborn, loyal but quick to action, with a heart of gold underneath his outward attitude of no-nonsense objectivity.

*This must've been why he chose Psychology as his major!

*He loved to read books and learn new things, but he also loved the thrill of investigating the true motivations behind a person's actions and uniqueness.

*He mainly focused on studying social psychology and human development because any factor could influence a person. He even took sociology just for good measure.

*But he didn't meet you in class.

*Instead, he met you in a psychology lab on-campus that you were both asked to join by two separate professors as lab assistants. This semester, you were studying stress as well as social and environmental impacts on people.

*The two female professors only needed two lab assistants to help with collecting survey research from volunteers who needed lab participation credits if they were enrolled in Psychology classes, and you and Darim were the lucky chosen ones.

*Over time, you and Darim became friends inside and outside the laboratory after exchanging numbers and hanging out together.

*By befriending the Syrian-British man, you learned that he was secretly nerdy, even though he never showed it with his current personality.

*Marvel, Star Wars, Once Upon a Time, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Assassin's Creed, you name it! If it's in popular media as a fandom, he knows about it! Also, expect for him to fall in love with male and female characters who are good archers within their respective stories.

*Like his father, Darim is very artistic as far as writing goes. You should see his fanfictions. They're so well-written and detail-oriented that he could literally publish them for monetary profit if he didn't have to worry about copyright. No wonder he does so well in English class or creative writing activities. You could give him any topic and he could make a poem or short story with it if you gave him ample time.

*But his real passion is archery.

*Crossbow or classic bow and arrow, Darim has good aim and precision (not to mention abs and muscular biceps as an added bonus). You've seen him at local archery tournaments and man, is he good!