Assassin's Creed Modern! College AU

Levantine Brotherhood x Female Reader Part 4

________________________________

*You were a (favorite school subject or current major) major at a university that you were happy to be in.

*You created a Facebook to get to know your fellow classmates in your future graduating class once you found out you had been accepted into the university.

*Out of all the people you met, (your best friend's name) was the first one that caught your eye. Their choice of a (favorite school subject or current major) Major as well as their likes and dislikes were similar to yours, so you clicked right away.

*You and your parents even met them in person in the area near the campus and even invited them back to your house for dinner.

*Over time, they became your best friend in college and you two decided to live in an apartment across the street from the main campus to save money and to have your own place.

*To pay the rent, you worked part-time as a (job) while (best friend's name) worked as a (current or any job).

_______________________________

Tazim Al-Sayf:

*Tazim was an English Major because he loved to read and analyze literature. But that didn't mean he didn't know how to have fun sometimes.

*He is just like his father Malik and Uncle Kadar: Playful and a little childish but with a hint of sophisticated wisdom beyond his years from reading so many books in his father's office when he was little.

*But his beloved hobbies were actually how you two first met.

*He worked part-time at the university's radio station with a few friends and they had their own show from six to seven in the morning, which you listened to every morning before your 8 AM class.

*He was also involved in a comedy Improv extracurricular club on campus and he also did very good vocal impressions.

*Seems his father's sarcasm passed down to his generation!

*Let's just say he made you laugh with his dry humor in regards to his personal life with family (mainly all the instances his father called his Uncle Altaïr a "Novice") within the first 30 seconds of the performance. Your favorite vocal impressions were always the ones he did of his dad and his Uncle Altaïr, but mainly the imitation of his father's voice.

*You met him after the show to compliment him on his performance and you two exchanged numbers.

*Over time, you two became fast friends and started hanging out more often alongside his best friends (and young men he saw as brothers or cousins), Darim and Sef Ibn La'Ahad.

*In all the times you were around Tazim, even if you were mad enough to Hulk out on a titanium wall or so upset that you wanted to cover up in bed and sob your eyes out, the young Syrian man could ALWAYS make you laugh, even if he just spoke to you in a funny voice. Your favorite voice is when he starts talking like his father, especially when he says the word "Novice."

*Tazim is a litttle shy but he's very outgoing once you get to know him better. But you never knew how much energy he had until you started dating him. Sometimes, it's hard to keep up with him even if you two are just walking but he'll slow down his pace just for you.

*Tazim has somewhat of a photographic memory when it comes to written information and foreign languages. Therefore, he can quote a lot of literature when presented with a key word, phrase, or real-time situation. I mean, you can't really blame him, given his father wanted all of his children to be able to train both the body and mind through reading and exercise! On your birthday, he quotes a single passage or dialogue from your favorite childhood book aloud and it's the best gift you could ever ask for.