Bodhi Rook X Female Reader - Comfort on a Bad Day

Request:
@bodhirook1 on Tumblr
23 ("Just once") with Bodhi?

Author's Note:
@sakuraaeris1497 on Tumblr
I hope you enjoy this since there was a delay to write this and the fact that this is NOT canon for the movie aside from the success of the Resistance getting the plans for the Death Star. If anyone else who may or may not follow my blog wants another sentence prompt, I will do any number except for numbers 21, 38, 23, 35, 1, 4, 49, 6, 17, 22, 40, 50, 41, 26, 5, and 34 since I don't repeat numbered prompts until I run out of numbers from the list and have to recycle them. The following prompt list link is here http://sakuraaeris1497.tumblr.com/post/155317490368/send-me-a-pairing-and-a-number-and-ill-write-you.

This is also because I'm on a little hiatus from writing fanfiction for a little bit until I get some free time to do so since I'm so busy now. So, please enjoy some Credence Barebone and Bodhi Rook oneshots that I'll post for the next few chapters. I'm also thinking of adding characters from the InFAMOUS series into this oneshot book on Wattpad and on my Tumblr once I get the chance.

______________________________

You first met Bodhi when he came back from suffering torture at the hands of Saw Gerrera before you two decided to aid Jyn in her mission of getting the plans for the Death Star from the Galactic Empire. You had no expertise in nursing other than basic wound healing, but you were able to assist Bodhi because of your natural motherly personality and your great empathy towards people and their somber or stressful life situations. After helping Rogue One, the entire division retired from service to the Resistance because they had done more than enough to help out. During your retirement aside from training new recruits and fixing damaged ships alongside Bodhi, you decided to help the young man heal from his trauma as you were constantly with him twenty-four-seven. Cuddling or talking together was mainly a regular thing between the two of you as you started to grow closer to Bodhi. Over time, you really did start to like the male pilot and engineer for who he really was the more that you both got to talking, just as he had done for you. For a while now, Bodhi had many bad days dealing with trauma and trusting people again after what Saw had done to him. And all the while, you were his rock and his light whenever the darkness and the bad memories started to plague Body's every dream and thought. However, even a source of comfort could feel emotions too that would make them feel just as bad as the one who they were comforting.

This just happened to be you. For some odd reason, you just felt so depressed and unable to speak with others about your problems that you felt so alone and in the darkness. Yes, you had your personal insecurities and your three failed dating relationships, but for some odd reason today, your recent break-up and insecurities were coming back to haunt you. You didn't know why it was that way; it just was. And although you tried to calm your thoughts from the emotional roller coaster it took you on, your mind just wouldn't shut up as it continued to plague you with nothing but doubt and pain just like Bodhi's bad experiences and insecurities did to him. You suffered for almost a month and did not tell a soul other than Jyn because you knew you could trust her to keep a secret. She knew about your relationship with the other guy and how he SAID he reciprocated your crush and told you to keep in contact but when you kept your end of the deal, he was not loyal to you. Instead, he ignored you and refused to even meet up with you on outings after work as if he went off the grid from his main contacting methods since you asked him if he liked you back as a girlfriend instead of just a friend. Jyn was pissed off at the guy to say the least just like you were because the guy didn't even give you a chance. She offered to say something to the dude's friends or confront the man herself, but you asked her not to start anything to avoid conflict. So instead, you decided to focus on yourself and your life as Jyn remained ever supportive of you and your choices.