Kadar Al-Sayf x Female Reader

IMAGINE BEING A FEMALE WHO WAS SAVED BY A MEMBER OF THE LEVANTINE BROTHERHOOD OF ASSASSINS (One-Shot Series)

________________________________

Author's Note: I just wanted to say that this was an idea that I've had for a while but haven't had the time to write until just recently. I also was disappointed by the lack of Kadar Al-Sayf fanfictions out there so I decided to write my own one-shot, which takes place before Solomon's Temple. And if I think of more ideas, maybe I'll do a Part 2. I also plan to do a one-shot series (maybe with Part 2's or more if there's enough good feedback). Hopefully, all the fans of my writing and of Assassin's Creed will enjoy.

_______________________________

You were a young Jewish female living in Jerusalem but you lived in constant fear of the guards. You had seen others being harassed for their religion enough to be called an "infidel" or for "accusations" of theft that would "cost a person their life for stealing in the guard's presence." And one day, you knew very much what it felt like to be a victim just like other innocent citizens who were suddenly harassed for no apparent reason.

You were just walking through the marketplace, glancing at people of all origins and occupations with such kindness, before a stand with a kind Muslim vendor caught your eye. He was selling all kinds of textiles and pottery that were just so beautiful, you couldn't help but look. They were unlike anything you had ever seen in your culture and you even commented the merchant on his handiwork, to which he commented on your beauty. However, all of a sudden, one of the guards "caught" you as you were walking away calmly when he started yelling, "Dirty thief! I'll have your hand for that!"

"You dare steal in my presence?! That will cost you your life!" Another guard shouted as the two men started pushing you around before you shouted back in defiance and a hint of fear, despite not showing these men that you were afraid, "I didn't steal anything! I was just looking at what the man had to offer!"

"Oh, a defiant women! You'll get beaten for that!" A third guard joined in as he joined in the yelling and pushing around of you while you were just an unwilling victim of harassment. You didn't ask for this; no one ever did. But the guards were armed and whatever they said went in the town they "protected" unless you had a defiant attitude, sharp tongue, and a weapon yourself.

Just when you thought it was all over for you and that you would never see your parents again, fearing that the guards would do something terrible to you as they made off with you, you heard a man's voice from afar. His accent indicated he was Muslim, but he seemed angry as he shouted to you in English, "My wife, what are you doing out here alone without my or my brother's supervision? You need to get on home to our sons immediately!"

You were confused because you were still a virgin with no husband, let alone your first child. However, you decided to play along as you acted scared of the man because you didn't want to be around the malevolent guards, so you replied as an obedient wife would, "I'm sorry, my husband. I'll get home immediately." Immediately, the stranger went in-between you and the guards to act as a buffer as he apologized, "I'm terribly sorry, my fellow protectors; this will not happen again. I know how much of a handful this women can be. Believe me, our parents had to arrange the marriage and hers had to beg to keep her in line because she was such a disobedient child."

"Of course. You hurry on home and teach that women a lesson." The lead guard replied as he nodded to the stranger before your "husband" grabbed your hand and led you away from the marketplace. The guards smirked to themselves as they walked away because they knew they could only go so far with their city punishments. But a woman belonged to her father, then her husband in this culture. Therefore, a woman's family had more precedence over her punishment than even a city guard. However, you weren't smirking but were instead frightened. You were being dragged to God knows where by a Muslim stranger that you didn't know by name or origin. You didn't know whether to be grateful that he saved you from the guards or scared of what he would do to you once you were out of earshot of the citizens of Jerusalem.