Claudia Auditore x Female Reader

IMAGINE BEING A FEMALE WHO WAS SAVED BY A MEMBER OF THE ITALIAN BROTHERHOOD OR OTTOMAN BROTHERHOOD OF ASSASSINS - (One-Shot Series)

_______________________________

Author's Note: Greetings again, everyone. I hope you all enjoy this fanfiction I wrote for the female reader and Claudia Auditore. This is my third to last fanfiction for this series with the Italian and Ottoman Brotherhoods and I'll get to the ones for Yusef Tazim and Leonardo da Vinci as soon as I'm able. However, this is a friendship and not a relationship between you and the canon character. However, the reader can still interpret it that way if they wish. I also wanted to give a trigger warning to all those about to read this chapter so no one will be hurt by my fanfiction. Anyways, fans of Assassin's Creed and my writing, please enjoy and feel free to leave comments for any of the chapters in this ongoing Wattpad fanfiction below.

_______________________________

Being a native of Venezia had its perks but also its downsides. You always had some good memories of celebrating Carnevale with masks and fireworks, but you were middle class. Sometimes, your family barely had any money to even buy enough bare necessities to survive, but somehow you managed. With a hard-working father who busted his rump to provide for himself and two women he loved with all his heart, and mother who was hopeful that good things would come around soon, you had the same optimism that maybe you all would finally be blessed by God. However, you and your family weren't homeless or destitute, so you did have to thank your lucky stars that you weren't in that situation. I mean, you and your family did help the courtesans, thieves, and beggars who were less fortunate and living on the streets in any ways you could, from offering what little money you had to giving them extra food and blankets so they wouldn't starve or freeze. It made you teary when you saw their pitiful conditions since you knew they couldn't help it and that others believed them to be degenerates who didn't deserve to live. Therefore, you and your family were kind-hearted as you all did the acts of Christianity and selfless, concerned generosity that were discussed in the Bible.

But now, you and your family decided to leave for Roma to find a better opportunity for your father's work and to get a fresh start. He worked with boats all the time and knew everything about seafare and fishing. So, your mother and you decided to work in Roma with your occupations of stay-at-home mom and (reader's choice of occupation). With what you and your father earned, it was enough to keep you three afloat with plenty of food, durable clothing, and a roof over your heads, even after city taxes. While in Roma, you met a wool trader named Duccio de Luca at the docks while you were delivering food to your father. For what it was worth, he seemed very charming and nice as he worked his way into your heart. You were so excited to finally meet a man that you thought he would be good material for a husband and father of your many children. You kept having wonderful dreams every night about what you would look like on your wedding day, what the honeymoon would be like, how many children you and Duccio would have, and what all of their names would be! You were always so jovial and in your own little world as you would find yourself humming little songs at work while twirling around in circles because of the fact that Duccio chose you, even if you were middle class and he was a former nobleman trying to make a name and living for himself. Despite all these happy memories, nothing could prepare you for what Duccio was about to do to you.

For a while, Duccio didn't keep in contact with you since the last time you saw him, even after he promised he would despite his occupation of trading and being on a boat for long periods of time. It had been days, weeks even, since he last contacted you! You didn't think much of it at first because you knew he worked like you and sometimes he was extremely busy. However, you started to get suspicious because he never usually stopped ALL contact with you in the whole time you started dating and no one was THAT busy to not even write the small note to fill you in on what was going on. You were the type of person who was born naturally anxious, both about yourself and others you knew and loved. But, you also hated being left in the dark about things, especially when it involved people you loved.