Clay Kaczmarek x Female Reader

IMAGINE BEING A FEMALE WHO WAS SAVED BY A MEMBER OF THE MODERN BROTHERHOOD - (One-Shot Series) - Clay Kaczmarek x Reader

_______________________________

Author's Note: Greetings, fans of Assassin's Creed and people of the Internet. I'm so excited to bring this one-shot for Clay as he saves the female reader and I do hope that everyone enjoys it since it took me a while to write this piece due to indecisiveness of what the one-shot should say. Also, for the purposes of this one-shot, you will be a red-head with naturally-wavy hair, but you can have any ethnicity and eye color you want. You will also be very shy, intelligent, and artistic as an aspiring actress in comparison to Clay and his technological, objective-based knowledge.

I also wanted to say the following since this one-shot can be triggering to those who struggle with insecurities, bullying, and body image of any kind: You are all kind, smart, beautiful, and important. You all deserve love and care from someone who accepts you for who you really are. You don't deserve to be bullied for thinking differently than the majority or for not looking like how society wants you to look. So, please don't let anyone tell you otherwise or make you internally diminish your value in this world. God makes no mistakes and He made you all the way He wanted to for a reason. I may not know that reason, but it must've been a good one since no one can recreate an amazing individual like you. So, if you are ever bullied or feel suicidal, please go get help immediately and talk to someone. Even talking to someone you know helps because it gets that burden off your chest and it lets others know what's really wrong with you.

________________________________

Personally for you, now that you're looking back on your past since you're a college student now, you are aware of the fact that you know anything and everything about that one male best friend that you can encounter in your life at least once, that singular entity that makes so many memories with you over a decade or more that such a history could NEVER be recreated by another person in your life for as long as you lived. To be more precise, you've had a male best friend that could make you laugh no matter how livid or upset you were and then proceed to give you some cynical sarcasm about the person or thing that hurt you. He was the male best friend you had for years who just happened to be the only one in your peer group who would find anything you said funny, even if it was the corniest, cheesiest pun or joke in the entire existence of planet Earth that everyone else rolled their eyes at in pure spite, and then he would compliment you to the point where everyone around you two in public thought that you were dating although you and him denied it whenever asked directly. He was also the male best friend who would give you the best cuddles and hugs with the perfect snuggle buddy attitude and would still insist that you and him were just friends. He was even the male best friend that you could tell anything to, even personal matters that should only be reserved for another lady to hear, someone who knew you better than yourself. But more importantly, he was also the male best friend who you believed was fated by God above to be by your side through all of life's toughest trials as your guardian angel, who would save you from harm before ill will could befall you.

For those who didn't know who you were, a introduction was definitely in store. You were (Name), a young college student and confidant to a handsome childhood friend, one Clay Kaczmarek. You two had been through everything together, through thick and thin, since you had met when you were both babies in diapers because your mothers were best friends and co-workers. And though Clay had some issues with his father Harold due to differences in what the young blonde's future should be and your best friend developed clinical anxiety and depression since childhood because of it, you never saw your childhood confidant any differently. In fact, you backed his EVERY decision with complete support because your friend's father always gave off the vibe of inferiority complex and a thirst for control whenever Clay wanted to engage in human free will and decide for himself as to what he wanted to do with his life. If Clay wanted to be a NASA astronaut, then gosh darn it, he should be allowed to be an astronaut! If Clay wanted to be a self-made musician living out of his truck with a guitar in a case in the back seat, then he had the right to choose his fate since he was an adult, full-grown, not a child who depended heavily on their parents. Here was the real story of the feud between father and son in the Kaczmarek family: Clay just wanted to make a difference in the world and make a good name for himself so he could be remembered by everyone around the world, but he also wanted to get help for his psychological dilemmas since he knew that it was never good to bottle things up. In the meanwhile, Harold just wanted Clay to run the family business since 'every man in the Kaczmarek family was an engineer for the company' and he thought Clay was weak for being depressed and anxious all the time instead of 'sucking it up and being a man.' But in all actuality, Harold was more concerned with material things like wealth while Clay was more simple and didn't require such a thing to be happy. This is why they often clashed almost every single day of Clay's life.