Assassin's Creed Modern! College! AU - Part 2

(Italian Brotherhood & Ottoman Brotherhood x Female Reader) - Part 2

_______________________________

Author's Note: Greetings everyone, I hope you fans of my writing and the video games series enjoy these headcanons for the two best friends of Ezio and cinnamon rolls for the Italian and Ottoman Brotherhoods, Leonardo da Vinci and Yusef Tazim. Please feel free to leave any and all comments for any of the chapters below and please keep following since I plan to do imagines and headcanons for the Assassin's Creed games I've watched on YouTube or played myself. I'll even post the Marvel and Star Wars stuff I've done in the past once I'm finished with the Assassin's Creed stuff.

_______________________________

Leonardo da Vinci:

*Leonardo was SO overwhelmed by having to choose one or two majors because he is pretty knowledgeable in many subjects and loves to learn EVERYTHING.

*Eventually, he settled on Fine Arts and Bio-Chemistry as his Double Major so he could enjoy the pleasures of the best of both worlds: the world of art, music, and theatre as well as the world of math and science. He also tried to have as many minors as he could just to earn extra credits and learn more.

*The first time he ever met you was in an art class you took just to get enough credits for the semester. In class, you were learning about sculpting clay and he was so distracted by you that he literally started mumbling in Italian instead of English and he was very jittery in class.

*He wanted to get a chance to talk to you, but he was so nervous that he couldn't even make his legs walk towards you or even have a sentence ready to greet you with.

*Luckily, Ezio noticed his friend's nervousness and recent accident-prone behaviors whenever you were in Leonardo's presence, so he decided to act as wingman to see if you even liked the blonde.

*Sure enough, you revealed to Ezio that you had a crush on the man as well but were too nervous to tell him. However, with Ezio urging you to talk to Leonardo because he had a crush on you too, you made the first move and asked the intelligent scholar out.

*Since you and Leonardo started dating, life has been better for both of you. You both are cinnamon rolls that are too chaste and soft-spoken to even so much as say hi to each other or hold hands. It's actually kinda cute when you think about it.

*However, once you two get over the nervous stage of your dating relationship, you two get comfortable with holding hands and hugging, even going so far as to do so in public. It's not like you're going to be making out on a bench anytime soon like Ezio would do with his women, but you do manage to not feel awkward with each other.

*However, hugs and hand holding are the only things Leonardo and you will do in public. Kisses are saved for private.

*Leonardo gives the gentlest kisses ever that it almost feels like the air touched you for a second and then pulled away. His favorite kinds of kisses are butterfly kisses because he loves how your eyelashes tickle his tender cheeks when they bat flirtatiously. But you also love the way his light stubble gives a pleasant scratch against your face.

*Leonardo loves using you as inspiration for his artwork because he thinks you're the most beautiful thing God ever created in Heaven. You blush just thinking about it. Once, Leonardo placed very high in an art contest for doing an oil painting and even a clay sculpture of you in two different poses. You were so proud of him but he has you to thank since you were his muse.

*Leonardo is one of those 'Did you know' guys that always says random facts, even if there's no key word to get it into the conversation. He thinks he annoys people when he does it and tries to stop the habit, but you like it and tell him not to stop. It's better to learn something new every day than to be ignorant. It inwardly pleases him to know you take interest in things he likes and he blushes just taking that fact to heart.