Assassin's Creed Modern! College! AU - Part 2

(Italian Brotherhood & Ottoman Brotherhood x Female Reader) - Part 3

_______________________________

Author's Note: Here's the one of last AU stories for the Italian and Ottoman Brotherhoods of Assassins before I do one-shots for individual characters under the same premise as the other requests for the Levantine Brotherhood members. Now, here are Ezio's allies...Caterina, Antonio, and Rosa. Please enjoy.

_______________________________

Rosa x Male Reader:

*She was once undecided in her major too, but she eventually chose business.

*Rosa met you when you decided to take a climbing class with her as the only female instructor. She helped you get comfortable and loose since she could tell you were a little afraid of heights.

*She was pretty straight-forward in her words and what she wanted you to do that you felt you could do anything around her without any fear.

*I mean, she acted, dressed, and sounded so much like a man that you thought she was one at first until you saw what little cleavage she had through her loose T-shirt.

*After attending her class for a while, you started to develop a crush on the hardcore tomboy. But you felt that she wouldn't like you because you figured she wasn't looking for a man or that she was dating Antonio because of how close they were.

*However, Antonio caught onto you and decided to ask as your unofficial wingman to put in a good word for you so Rosa would at least give you a chance.

*So, you were so surprised to say the least when Rosa confessed her crush on you and kissed you on the cheek while you two were climbing the wall. Your face was so red and your limbs so weak that you almost let go of the plastic rocks and plummeted down the wall had Rosa not grabbed your harness in time.

*Rosa is a good girlfriend to you. She's very flirtatious with few kisses in public here and there because she has her tough tomboy attitude to uphold around the other young men she has to deal with on a daily basis. But she will often give snarky comments and wink or wiggle her eyebrows at you to make you laugh and blush at her.

*She also makes up for the little PDA she gives you in public by giving you as many kisses, cuddles, and hugs in private with the door locked and just the two of you occupying the room. Honestly, you prefer to be alone with her because she is passionate and won't let up. It's like she's touch-starved and frustrated once she gets you alone and away from the idiots she deals with.

*Rosa is very physically strong and quick at running. Once, she was able to pick you up by your waist for a few minutes before she had to drop you. You don't know where the extra strength and speed comes from sometimes, but you feel like it's adrenaline from being angry at the idiot men (and even sometimes women) she's friends with and puts up with. That, or she was just born that way.

*However, Rosa has no cursing censor or filter for her mouth. Sometimes, you can't believe some of the filthy things she says or some of the things others have claimed she has said.

*But you really can't blame her for her nerves of steel and confrontational gumption because she did grow up an orphan in foster care who never knew her father and had a mom who was financially and physically unable to raise a baby. That was until Antonio took over as her father figure and you became her boyfriend. Then, she started to soften up a little, but not too much. She's still got to portray her tough girl image.

*But she's actually a secret softie. She literally bawls her eyes out whenever she watches sad motion picture media on TV or in film or when she sees cute animals being abused in TV commercials. But she makes you promise not to tell ANYONE or else she'll hunt you down and castrate you. You know she means it, so you dare not cross her and promise to keep quiet.