Tazim Al-Sayf x Female Reader

IMAGINE BEING A FEMALE WHO WAS SAVED BY A MEMBER OF THE LEVANTINE BROTHERHOOD OF ASSASSINS - (One-Shot Series)

_______________________________

Author's Note: Hello, everyone. This is my last fanfiction for this one-shot series for the Levantine Brotherhood, starring Malik's son, Tazim. I do hope that the fans enjoy since Tazim has no screen time but he still sounds interesting as a side character and this was one of my favorites to write tied with the requests for Malik and Altaïr. I will be doing one-shots and modern college AU headcanons along the same premise as these for the members of the Italian Brotherhood and other Brotherhoods from the video game series. Also, here's a visual for the necklace used in the story (http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/262585389736-0-1/s-l1000.jpg).

_______________________________

You were an orphan, a female street rat, a common pickpocket who mainly stole coins to buy even a small load of bread for yourself. Many in the various cities of the Kingdom called you "Monkey" in their respective languages of English, Arabic, and Hebrew. That's what you've been known as over the years. But you were definitely NOT greedily selfish as others would like to think. You were a 'good' thief. More often than not, you would steal from high-ranking, corrupt individuals in the Holy Land because it was unfair to you that they unjustly rose to power and made others fight for scraps while they lived in the lap of luxury. Then, you would use the money to buy food or other bare necessities for yourself and others who were worse off than you. No wonder the beggar women in Damascus, Acre, and Jerusalem liked you so much! You would try to answer their annoying call for just a little bit of money to help their sick, dying families get some food and medicine to the best of your ability and they appreciated you greatly for it. You felt that actions spoke louder than words and you believed that doing a kind act as promised rather than saying you did the kind act to gain favor only to break promises to those you were meant to help in reality was the best course of action. You were a loyal caretaker to your fellow humans and you always kept your word. So long as you had your honest word, it didn't matter if you had barely enough food and clothes for yourself. You'd rather be a penniless petty thief with a kind heart than a greedy rich girl who was snobby and thought others as degenerates who didn't deserve to live.

But one day, you found a way to get a good pay day as you decided to pick-pocket in the marketplace of Jerusalem, your favorite hunting grounds as well as your childhood home. So now, here you were, laying on your stomach on the roof and munching away on an apple you stole from an unsuspecting vendor carrying boxes of fruit. And that's when a handsome young man caught your (eye color) eye. Focusing in on his current whereabouts and physique, you had to admit that he seemed very handsome and muscular underneath all those ensemble pieces of long ivory robes, gray trousers, and brown leather boots with a red waist sash. So, throwing the apple core away from you while you still had a crunchy taste in your mouth from the sweet fruit, you wiped your mouth with your sleeve before you climbed down the building, still keeping your eyes on the man. Walking behind the young man slowly, you trailed him down the cobblestone path as you saw his many leather waist pouches while you thought to yourself, 'JACKPOT! I guess I'm getting a lot of money today to buy food and new clothes for a few years. Thank you for looking out for me, Heaven above!'

This fact of possibly more than tens of thousands of coins in those pouches compelled you to power-walk faster behind the man until he stopped to get a drink of water from a nearby public spring. At once, you took this opportunity to chance it as your hand was in range. You just needed one pouch in order to get closer to your survival. Taking a deep breath to begin your best-perfected skill, you reached for one of the pouches while the man was bent over the fountain to splash the cold liquid onto his hot face with his hood still up after taking a big gulp of water in his cupped hands. At once, you swiped the leather storage item from the cobblestone barricade that it was resting upon as you took off running in the opposite direction. However, you did hear the man notice that you had stolen from him as he desperately looked for the pouch by spinning in circles with a gasp leaving his lips before he saw you sprinting away. With a shout of 'Hey, give that back, you dirty thief,' the man sprinted after you as you took the roof to find a way to escape.