Assassin's Creed Modern! College! AU - Part 3

(Modern Brotherhood x Reader) - Part 3

_______________________________

Author's Note: Attention, ladies and gentlemen! Here's yet another Assassin's Creed Modern! College! AU headcanon sheet for the women involved in Desmond's modern journey, Rebecca Crane and Lucy Stillman! Please enjoy and if you want to leave comments below, they are very much appreciated. I should also start the 'saving the female Reader' one-shots for Clay, Desmond, Shaun, Rebecca, and Lucy as soon as I can.

_______________________________

*You were a (current college major or favorite school subject) Major at the local university.

*Being a junior with a lot of credits under your belt, you decided to move in the four-person dorms with some new roommates for a fresh start.

*You were a little nervous on the inside to meet the other three roommates even though you were also so excited to meet some new people.

*Overall, the trio of new roommates were nice and gave you no reason to be nervous because they were all so laid-back.

*The blonde man with blue eyes was Clay Kaczmarek, a Computer Science major who worked part-time as an IT specialist (since he excelled at computers, puns, riddles, and puzzles) and was on the traveling trivia team because he had a high IQ, a man with a rich ancestry that also had tense problems with his father and was diagnosed with clinical depression and anxiety. However, Clay is very nice with a dorky streak to him. The next man you met was Desmond Miles, a dark-haired and dark-eyes man with tanned skin that had a rich ancestry as well but who also majored in Business, had some tense relationships with his father too enough to run away from home as a teenager until they finally reconciled differences in college, and worked as a bartender part-time to pay off some student loans so he wouldn't be saddled with debt. You could tell Desmond was very cynical but he was also very nice. The last roommate you met was Shaun Hastings, a strawberry blonde British man who majored in History and was just as good with computers and puzzles as Clay, but he was always lacing his sentences with snide comments and/or arguing with Desmond over something stupid.

*So it was no wonder that you all got along so well! You were all quirky, funny, sarcastic, and nerdy to a degree in your own ways and you all loved dining together and playing on the Xbox together at Rebecca, Lucy, and their other two roommates' dorm.

*The girls were nice too and often came to visit your dorm to study for school or just hang out somewhere for dinner so they wouldn't have to go down to the cafeteria.

_______________________________

Rebecca Crane x Male Reader

*Rebecca was your favorite female friend out of all the ones you befriended in the dorm room across from yours because she was so energetic and good-hearted, always making sure everyone was okay and putting a smile on everyone's face (or creating snide comments in conversations from Shaun).

*But the reason you liked her the most was because she always knew how to have fun and try new things.

*Before she had a bad injury from a snowboarding accident that shattered her leg enough to keep her off her feet for months, she was a true adrenaline junkie until she found a new appreciation for computers. Skateboarding, long-boarding, surf-boarding, jumping out of airplanes with a parachute, snow-boarding, skiing, hang-gliding, snorkeling, rock climbing, hiking, zip-lining, you name it! Rebecca was always the first person to sign up and do those kinds of things. The more dangerous of an extreme sport they could be, the more she wanted to do it. She'd even take you along for the ride too if you so desired to go.