Assassin's Creed Modern! College! AU - Part 2

Italian Brotherhood & Ottoman Brotherhood x Female Reader - Part 1

______________________________

Author's Note: I hope that the fans of my writing and Assassin's Creed enjoy this second part to my Modern! College AU, this time with the Italian and Ottoman Brotherhoods. This time, we'll start with the sexy Auditore brothers, Ezio and Federico!

______________________________

You were a (favorite school subject or current major) major at a university that you were happy to be in.

*You created a Facebook to get to know your fellow classmates in your future graduating class once you found out you had been accepted into the university.

*Out of all the people you met, (your best friend's name) was the first one that caught your eye. Their choice of a (favorite school subject or current major) Major as well as their likes and dislikes were similar to yours, so you clicked right away.

*You and your parents even met them in person in the area near the campus and even invited them back to your house for dinner.

*Over time, they became your best friend in college and you two decided to live in an apartment across the street from the main campus to save money and to have your own place.

*To pay the rent, you worked part-time as a (job) while (best friend's name) worked as a (current or any job).

_______________________________

Ezio Auditore:

*He's a business major at your university because even though he just did small running errands for his dad at the local bank, he's much better at management and math than his older brother.

*He even does some male modeling on the side to earn some extra money.

*He's very persistent and flirtatious, so the first time Claudia put in a good word for you and set you up on a blind date with him, he started giving you the charms of the Auditore bloodline. It was literally enough to make you blush red like a tomato. And even though you wanted to reject his advances at first because you really weren't looking for a man in college yet and you knew this young man's reputation as a womanizer who couldn't settle on one girl, there was just something about this man that attracted you to him.

*Maybe it was his attractive body or funny personality, or maybe it was his love of Shakespeare plays and Greek and Roman mythology. It could've been his exotic qualities because you could hear the sexy Italian accent. Whatever the case, you did decide to give him a chance since Claudia DID go to all the trouble to set you guys up.

*Thank God you did! Ezio is the best boyfriend EVER!!! If he wants to do something nice for you, he goes all out for you!

*A simple bouquet of your favorite flowers turns into several decorative vases with cards containing sweet handwritten poems attached to them until your dorm room looks more like a greenhouse. Dinner and a movie turns into going out to a fancy restaurant and seeing a true blockbuster romance, horror, or comedy film just so Ezio can put his arm around your shoulders while you're sitting beside each other. Even your birthday turns into a whole day of treating you like a queen by giving you extravagant and doing ANYTHING you want to do.

*Literally, Ezio tries so hard to impress you and although you DO appreciate the gestures, you do wish he wouldn't spend so much money on you. You know he comes from a very rich family, but still! Really, you just enjoy his company more than any extravagant gift he can get you at Jared's.