DBH Connor X Fem! Human! Reader - Fight for your Love; Fight for your Freedom

Author's Note: Hi, my lovelies. Here's another Connor oneshot for Detroit: Become Human that corresponds with the Eden Club chapter. For that reason, I provided a YouTube link to the original canon game dialogue but I included my own choices that I made during my own playthrough of the game. Please enjoy :)

Link = https://youtu.be/v3O787vzm5U

———————————————————

As soon as you, Hank, and Connor were parked outside the Eden Club, Hank grabbed his head with a wince and squinted eyes as he parked the car before he moaned, "Awww, feels like someone's playing with a drill inside my skull."

"That would be diagnosed as a serious hangover, Hank." You quipped as you chuckled into your hand while Connor bit back a laugh while his usual wink of one eye
signaled to you that he had gotten the joke before Hank chuckled mockingly at you as he continued to clutch his forehead. This only made you feel for him more as you placed a gentle hand on his shoulder before you handed him two aspirin from a zipped-up plastic bag that resided in the other front breast pocket of your jacket as you reassured him, "But to be fair, hangovers do suck. And since I always know hangovers suck even though I don't drink any alcohol except for fruity cocktails, I always take the liberty of being prepared." After giving you a reply of thanks before downing the pills dry, Hank looked towards the building again before he asked your male partner, "You sure this is the place?"

"It's the address in the report." Connor replied back professionally before Hank shrugged, "Right...Okay...Let's get going." Exiting the vehicle, Hank nearly stumbled out of the driver's seat and his head on the door as he muttered a 'Jesus' under his breath before you and Connor followed him inside the building where pink, blue, and purple all bled together in a burst of colors that could be seen from even the darkest corner of Detroit.

Going under the arched entrance of the building, Hank read the signs and advertisements printed on the sides of the walls aloud before he made a small joke directed at your android partner, "Sexiest androids in town. Now I know why you insisted on coming here!" With every step through the entrance, it was a real sight to watch Connor get distracted by the many male and female androids who danced around in glass capsules, scantily-clad in black with faces fair and bodies that were surely sculpted by Aphrodite. Placing his hand on the glass as he stared up at his fellow brethren, you and Hank both had the same thoughts, even without the convenience of telepathy like what androids were equipped with. All Connor was created to do was hunt down deviants, but all he craved for was what all humane individuals desire, from the most broken-hearted and abused to the most happy and well-off. All Connor really wanted in this world was a companion, whether that meant a loyal canine, a field partner he considered a close friend, or even a detective that he grew to admire, respect, and even love. Just seeing him look at these male and female employees with such compassion and longing, even exchanging a side glance at you that held more meaning than the one he gave to the Eden Club androids, it made you and Hank's hearts warm at the moment as you both even smiled at your android detective partner from afar. Staring at the androids alongside Connor, you placed your hand on his shoulder to ground him back into reality as you stared up at the android too before you remarked with a soft smile, "They're really fascinating, aren't they?"

"Yes, they are...But you're more fascinating, as both a friend and a partner." Connor responded as he turned back to you with a smile followed by a wink of one eye, which caused you to feel warm inside as your face heat up with a red hue and your heart beat faster in your chest. Connor even noticed this involuntary reaction with his scanners as he perceived an increase in your endorphin levels, especially after he made that compliment to you directly, which made him happy that you were happy in his presence. Even Hank was touched by seeing you happy in the presence of the altruistic, loyal RK800, but he was pretty quick to cut it short due to his bad hangover and his need to get the case solved and over with as he called out to you and Connor firmly while you both announced that you were coming.