Tyrone Johnson X Female Reader X Tandy Bowen - Friendship Headcanons

HEADCANONS: BEING BEST FRIENDS WITH TANDY BOWEN/DAGGER & TYRONE JOHNSON/CLOAK

________________________________

Author's Note:

Greetings, everyone. I'm so excited for Marvel's Cloak and Dagger since I first got into it because it's such a great show with great characters, a cute love story, and a well-written plot. So if you haven't watched it yet, I highly recommend it.

Therefore, I decided to write some cute AU headcanons for it which would include a female reader being best friends with Tandy and Tyrone but who had a platonic relationship with the two teenagers and who also received magical powers as a kid on the same night that this adorable couple did.

I hope everyone likes these headcanons and as always, comments and requests are welcome. :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For the female reader's backstory, she was the same age as Tandy and Tyrone (I'm assuming at least 8 or 9 years old) and lived in a house by the beach and Lake Borgne with her parents. She was sketching the scenery of the area around her home, a normal routine since her parents encouraged her art, when the tower exploded and fell into the water. She was there when Tandy and Tyrone obtained their powers and the reader, as a kid, assisted in saving everyone and obtained powers of her own the moment she hit the water to go after Tandy and Tyrone. I also left Nathan Bowen and Billy Johnson alive because I didn't have the heart to kill them off for this AU fanfiction.

Here's the physical appearance I also envisioned for the female reader even though you can still imagine any physical appearance you so desire:

(Hair) http://hairstyleshowto.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Curly-brown-hair.jpg

(Eyes) https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PjYc0bZrKuA/VfbKGbxgOEI/AAAAAAAABMI/hAm-PYTNKPU/s640/Meg-foster-bonanza-1971-pic-8_zps35f74953.png

(Skin) http://i0.wp.com/kingoftheflatscreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/13427996_1146939005371615_7812344858152500259_n-1.jpg?resize=650%2C650

_______________________________

*You're definitely the perfect middle to Tandy and Tyrone's magic even though you have no romantic affiliations with them, just pure friendship. Because you represent gray while Tandy represents white and Tyrone represents black, your magic is centered around finding truth in people's thoughts on top of having the ability to create silver force fields to be used as shields as well having the ability to call upon or sent away at will a magical bow and arrow that was metallic silver to your trio but invisible to a human's naked eye. It also was obvious that you shared a psionic link with your two friends that strengthened whenever you three were all close together.

*Your physical appearance also shows that you are different from Tyrone and Tandy because while they both had brown eyes, you had blue eyes that were so pale, some people believed you were legally blind or had cataracts. And your hair was wavy and light brown while Tandy's was straight and blonde and Tyrone's was black and curly. But your skin was a beautiful shade of tanned olive.

*Photos and drawings, EVERYWHERE! You're constantly wanting to take pictures or draw charcoal pencil sketches of Tandy and Tyrone so you can freeze time for a moment and have a sentimental keepsake in the process. Sometimes Tandy and Tyrone laugh as they try to hide away from your camera or they watch you as you draw people, places, and things. But for the most part, Tandy and Tyrone love when you take pictures of them and post it on social media, filters or no filters. What they both love more is when their artistic friend (who wants to get into a good art college in the hopes of being a professional graphic designer) sketches beautiful pictures in charcoal pencils or inks in lead pencil drawings before coloring them in. Honestly, Tyrone and Tandy suggested you sell art on the side of school (high school or college, you pick) because your work looks so real that it's almost like you snapped a Polaroid, even if it's 3D art on either a white physical pad or a digital drawing pad.