Teen! Sam Drake x Fem! Reader - Oneshot 1 - Walk in the Park

Author's Note: Greetings, ladies and gentlemen, Sakuraaeris1497 here! I'm so sorry for the long hiatus that occurred for my writing due to me being busy, but now, I'm free to write again.

Therefore, since I now know the joys of what it's like to play Uncharted 4: A Thief's End and beat the game, I decided to write a oneshot for one of my favorite characters, Samuel "Sam" Morgan/Drake. I hope everyone likes it since this is my first Uncharted oneshot and my first time writing about Teen! Sam Drake, so I hope I write his character well in this fanfiction. I've been consulting lots of sources to look at Sam's character as a teenager, so I hope everyone enjoys.

I will also write more Sam Drake oneshots tying together into this current one, both when Sam and the female reader are teenagers and when they're both adults during the events of Uncharted 4 and the Lost Legacy. Once again, I thank all my fans for being here for my stories and I hope everyone enjoys the oneshot. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following links are for the reader's physical appearance and sense of style from the Teen! Sam Drake adventures to the events of Uncharted 4. This original female character will be seen in ALL Sam Drake oneshots, both Teen! Sam and Adult! Sam.

Clothing Styles & Freckles (Princess Ariel, Princess Rapunzel, & Princess Belle): https://sakuraaeris1497.tumblr.com/tagged/modern-disney-princess

Hair (Sansa Stark's Hair Color): https://theoutsiderarg.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/sansa-stark-margaery-tyrell-sansa-stark-34448809-1024-576.jpg

Reader's Equestrian Sport Horse, Queen Anne:
https://straightfromthehorsesmouth2you.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/bay-horse-2.jpg

______________________________

It must've been fate that brought you and Sam Drake together. It must've been. If not fate, then it must've been the Good Lord in Heaven above. Watching a 28-year-old Sam play pirates with your daughter, Morgan Anne Drake, with a black eyepatch over one hazel iris and a plastic sword in his hand, made you smile as your daughter wrapped a red scarf around her head to resemble a bandana. Then, as she ran across the grass while she shouted "Arrg," she began to laugh innocently as Sam chuckled and ran away from his little girl. With her hazel eyes sparkling and her brown tresses whipping around as if she were on a real pirate ship in the salty wind, auburn shades shining in the sunlight, she started to laugh as she commanded Nathan, her red bandana-wearing quartermaster, to help her take down the bad pirates, which just happened to be you and Sam. After a dramatic sword fight, a 23-year-old Nathan and four-year-old Morgan managed to "stab" Sam as the older male acted out a dramatic death scene while he clawed the grass on his hands and knees before the toddler and the teenager tackled the eldest pirate captain to the ground. Grabbing Sam's plastic sword as he was pinned down by Morgan and Nathan on the local park's grass, you engaged your brother-in-law into a duel as you clashed plastic with plastic before Morgan placed Sam's pirate captain hat on top of her red bandana, watching you dominate her uncle alongside her father. With each swipe of your play sword towards Nathan as he ducked and jumped out of the way, your husband of four years prompted himself to clap as he referred to you as his pirate queen and told you to kick his brother's ass, leading to you narrowing your eyebrows at your husband as you shouted back with a scolding tone, "Language." It seemed as though you still had your skills from competitive fencing in your childhood as your footwork and poise never wavered whenever Nathan made a leaping lunge at you with his plastic weapon. Swiping and slicing the air towards Nathan as you spun around in circles to avoid his own sword swipes, the brunette male started to shout out his signature catchphrase of "Oh crap" before he stuttered, "Now this ain't even right. Why did I ever decide it was a good idea to go after the one person who could sword fight the best?"