When We Were Younger - Older Obi-Wan X Older Female Jedi Reader X Luke Skywalker

(Y/F/N) - Your First Name

(Y/L/N) - Your Last Name

(H/C) - Hair Color

(E/C) - Eye Color

(L/S/C) - Lightsaber Color

__________________________________________________________

Author's note: This was a fourth anonymous request made to intergalacticimagines.tumblr.com, and I was once a contributor to their blog as a Star Wars imagine blogger so I could help them out by writing requests that they couldn't get to. I apologize if this is very short because I really had no good ideas except this and if it totally sucks, then I really apologize. But please enjoy anyways! 😉

____________________________________________________________

(Luke Skywalker Point of View)

It had been a few moments since I first met Ben and (Y/F/N) Kenobi. They had told me about my father Anakin Skywalker and the old stories of the Jedi before Darth Vader destroyed them with the help of Emperor Palpatine and the Galactic Empire. Ben and (Y/F/N) were the only survivors of the Jedi Purge alongside an old friend, Master Yoda. I kinda feel terrible for them because I don't know what it's like to lose all my friends and family like that. However, when I found out that I could use and sense the Force, then I actually began to want to learn from Masters Ben and (Y/F/N) about how to use these newfound powers.

One day for our daily lessons, Ben made me wear a bowl-looking helmet on my head to get rid of my eyesight so I would use the Force to fight. After hours of training by fighting a robot that shot lasers at me, (Y/F/N) decided to let Ben and I take a break as I sat down with her. After a few minutes of settling my sore legs and learning how to breathe again, I looked towards (Y/F/N) with her graying hair arranged in a braided bun and her eyes becoming more gray with age. She was still attractive even for being as old as my aunt and uncle, so I often told her as such like I did today, "You know, for a Jedi who's been living here for twenty years or so, you still look good."

With that, (Y/F/N) began to laugh as she slapped her knee with her outstretched palm before she made a small jest, "Oh, Luke, you never cease to amaze me...You should've seen me and my husband when we were in the Order before we became old and gray."

"I heard that!" Obi-Wan/Ben replied sarcastically as (Y/F/N) responded with her own sarcastic jab at the top of her lungs, "I know, that's why I said it loud, old man!"

"Oh, I'm old?! You're the same age as me! Look at yourself, Mrs. Wrinkles and White Hair."

"Ok, you know?" (Y/F/N) responded back with her hands on her hips and her head tilted to the side before she continued her thoughts aloud, "I'm tired of your sass, Mr. Ow-My Back!" At this point, I couldn't stop laughing at these moments between the sassy old couple as they turned to look at me before Ben asked, "And what do you think you're laughing at, Skywalker?"

"He's just a crusty, crotchety old man, Luke, honey. Just ignore him." (Y/F/N) responded jokingly before Obi-Wan gave his wife a tender kiss on the lips. I thought it was cute to see old people kiss, or anyone kiss for that matter, but then again, it was just awkward to see my teachers kissing in front of me.

After I coughed against my will to get some dust out of my throat, (Y/F/N) turned to me before she sat down next to me while I asked her, "Mrs. Kenobi?"

"Yes, Luke?"

"I was wondering if...while we took a break...you could tell me more about you and Mr. Ben's days as a Jedi?"

After thinking for a few minutes, (Y/F/N) decided to speak with me as she sat closer to me with my hands in her lap. As soon as she started her story, the older woman didn't stop as she set the scene, "We lived in this big city called Coruscant where Senators from every nation had a voice to rule the Galaxy and the Jedi were around...All Jedi started as young as toddlers to learn the ways of the Light Force, including me and Ben. Younglings were what we called our youngest Jedi while Padawans were the older students, but we all learned under Jedi Masters...Back when we were younger, when my hair was (H/C) and my eyes were (E/C), I met Ben when his hair was a healthy shade of auburn and his eyes were as blue as the skies overhead."

"Ben with red hair and blue eyes?! You can't be serious."

"But I am, it's the honest truth. You can just ask him yourself...Anyways, where was I? Oh yes!...For many years, we fought with our lightsabers of blue and (L/S/C) alongside your father and his blue lightsaber...In fact, Ben was your father's teacher and they got along so well that they were almost like brothers or father and son. We saved so many people and fought so many enemies. We even faced a few Sith Lords over the years and we even participated as soldiers in the Clone Wars...I loved dear little Anakin like my own son and I...It was so sad when Vader killed him."

"I'm so sorry..." I replied as I put a tender hand on her shoulder while she patted my head before she stroked my cheek with her small, wrinkled hand, "Bless you, child. You are as sweet and kind as your father, and just as handsome...Sometimes, when I see the way your blonde hair curls around your neck or the way your blue eyes twinkle in the Sun, I see Anakin again..."

Then, (Y/F/N) began to tell me all sorts of stories in regards to her and Ben's adventures. She was such a great storyteller because she could paint a complete picture of what happened during things or who was involved, even the smells and sights of everything that happened. Just hearing about the Jedi flying starships to all these different worlds and fighting in grand battles made me want to go on adventures like they did. The Jedi sound so cool and I wish that they were still alive and thriving. It's a shame that people like my dad are gone and people like Yoda, Ben, and (Y/F/N) have to live in hiding. That's why I'm determined to be a Jedi just Iike my dad, to save the Galaxy from the wicked Emperor and Sith Lord Darth Vader. That's why my hope is that I'm strong enough to do this task and learn the ways of the Jedi to the best of my ability, just like my father before me.