Assassin's Creed Modern! College! AU - Part 6

Assassin's Creed Modern! College! AU - London Brotherhood (Syndicate) - Part 2

——————————————————————-

Author Note's: Greetings everyone, Sakuraaeris1497 here! I just wanted to include some more Assassin's Creed headcanons for Modern! College! AU, this time with Henry Green and Ned Wynert.

Please enjoy and leave comments below since they are always welcome.

_______________________________

Henry Green x Female Reader:

*Henry's special skill is being able to make friends with just about anyone, so Communications and Foreign Language as minors as well as Psychology as a major became his calling for many different types of future career opportunities. But his dream was to work in radio as a host or co-host since he liked to make people happy and he liked to educate and inform people on a grand scale.

*Your path crossed with Henry's when he met you in a meeting of The Rooks dance team since you were friends with Evie. You wanted to join the dance team because it sounded interesting and new and they accepted all people of all talents, even non-professional dancers and gymnasts. Henry was sitting on the bleachers reading some botany textbook as his feet were constantly tapping to the music Jacob had blaring on Bluetooth speakers. After the dance rehearsal, you sat on the bleachers beside Henry as you noticed the book was about flowers and what they meant, which got you two to talking.

*Over the course of a few months, Henry started to ask Evie more about you so he could eventually get your cell number in the hopes of asking you to accompany him to hang out together outside of school. And on every invitation, you always went, even if it was as simple as going to the coffee shop on campus to grab a decadent pastry and a warm beverage or going to the cafeteria for dinner, especially when they sold chicken tenders. Once you two started hanging out, Henry started to have more feelings for you and after asking Evie, she determined that the Indian-Muslim man was in love with you.

*That's why it was no surprise that Henry started hanging out more often with you and always acted like such a gentleman (not that he wasn't a gentleman anyways). But more importantly, Henry took advice from his botany textbook he borrowed from the library and gave you a bouquet of flowers as he asked you to be his girlfriend and his date at a dance for one of his older friends, who was going to the university's class ring dance. Needless to say, you agreed to go with Henry as his date and his girlfriend and you thought it was so sweet that Henry remembered your favorite flowers, even from several conversations ago.

*Henry has very good long-term memory, even if you haven't talked to him in months or even years. He remembers everything you say and every preference you have, from food to flowers to entertainment media. Even if it's the most minute thing such as "I don't really like green beans," Henry has it logged into his memory. Henry is also the person who doesn't easily forget a face once he gets to know people and he's very good at tagging names to faces. So having Henry as a partner would be good to have because he does pay attention to everything single, solitary, tiny detail that you say or prefer, giving him an advantage whenever he's thinking of gift or date ideas. It also lets you know that you're being heard since his attention is high when it comes to his loved ones.

*Henry is fluent in many languages, all thanks to his parents' education of him in his youth. Henry isn't perfect and doesn't know every language on Earth, but he is fluent in Hindi, English, French, Spanish, sign language, and only a little bit of German and Japanese. It allows him to make friends easily because he does understand other languages well enough to hold deep conversations with people, and it also helps if you have to take a foreign language course to have Henry as a personal tutor.