Desmond Miles X Female Reader

IMAGINE BEING A FEMALE WHO WAS SAVED BY A MEMBER OF THE MODERN BROTHERHOOD - (One-Shot Series) - Desmond Miles

______________________________

Author's Note: Hello, everyone! Here's another one-shot for Assassin's Creed, in honor of the main protagonist of the modern day world, Desmond Miles. For this fanfiction, the reader will have blood red hair that is dyed even though their actual hair color, hair length, hair texture, eye color, and skin tone can be anything of their choice (think Princess Ariel from the Little Mermaid).  I do hope everyone enjoys this fanfiction since it took me a while to make, so I humbly apologize for keeping all the fans waiting. I also spent a while editing and re-editing because I didn't want to hurt my video game babies.

I also wanted to say that my fanfictions for Assassin's Creed follow the canon story to a point. But for the purposes of this fanfiction, it will not follow all of the canon. For example, Clay Kaczmarek is not dead because from the one-shot I did about him, his red-haired wife/the reader saved him from Abstergo instead of Lucy Stillman. Also, Lucy did not die and Desmond will not sacrifice himself in this fanfiction because I don't want to hurt my video game babies. :)

______________________________

Desmond Miles was the best decision that you had ever made, despite the dangerous consequences that followed being with such a man. He gave you many things that only a male in love could give a woman and it made you a better person because of what he did, but it also made him a better person because of it too.

Looking back on your past now, even if you were still so young, you were known as (Name), a normal girl with a normal life and normal parents who knew nothing of the Assassin-Templar War. You had a normal childhood of elementary, middle, and high schools and made it out alright despite never being picked on and despite not having a lot of friends, male or female, because you were an introverted nerd (which is why you skipped ahead a few grades) and an avid aficionado of entertainment media such as music, video game, television, plays, and film. That was, until you were recruited by William Miles by filling out a college scholarship after high school graduation, which you eventually won. His guise was that he was offering a scholarship to students who knew a lot about Colonial history and that you were the lucky one who received the five thousand dollars. But you weren't a village idiot and you could tell that he was different from other college scholarship representatives based on his mannerisms and his stoic demeanor, so when asked by you about it, William told you the truth. That's when he gave a long, detailed-oriented account of the Assassin-Templar War and that you were actually being recruited to join the Creed because you were a skilled actress (since William had seen your plays before in the local area and thought you were very talented), but William needed your help finding his son and you were around the same age as one 'Desmond Miles.' And seeing how genuine and vulnerable William was about losing Desmond when the boy ran away from home at sixteen, you decided to help him find his son in exchange for some financial relief for expanding on your craft at a college. With a handshake and a promise as well as a warning to keep this proposition secret from loved ones to keep them out of danger, William agreed to help sixteen-year-old you get into college without much monetary burden on your loving, hardworking parents.

So now, here you were in New York during the year 2007 at twenty years old, after completing your Fine Arts education to earn a Master's degree in Fine Arts (since you took college classes in high school and at a local community college over the summer before meeting William) and receiving Assassin training in computers, travel, climbing, espionage, and physical combat from William Miles. You finally had your chance at Broadway and you decided to go take it by being an actress by living in New York and keeping in close contact with your parents whenever able, despite never telling them of the conflict between Assassins and Templars. They would literally freak out or crap bricks if you told them that. Honestly, they would think you had gone crazy and try to take you to a doctor to get you off the alcohol or the psychoactive drugs. Personally, you had just moved to New York City and lived here for about two months by yourself in an apartment complex, but everything seemed to be going okay. You had a good-paying job and you could get alcohol on the job as long as you could still do your job, so it was all good for you.