DBH Markus X Fem! Human! Reader - Practice Makes Perfect

Author's Note: Here's another DBH Markus x Fem! Human! Reader for all you lovely fanfiction readers and followers. Please enjoy.

_______________________________

Ever since Markus comforted you and watched the Princess Bride with you the night before your audition, you and the male android had grown closer. For a week now following the audition, you and Markus had become more open in your romantic feelings through your kind words and even kinder gestures. Even the way you looked at each other would inspire the greatest poets to write their best declarations of true love. Not that you both cared if Carl knew about the growing love shared between you two since the elderly paraplegic actually encouraged it so long as you didn't break the law or make a mess of his house. Literally, nothing made Carl happier than when he saw you and Markus spending time together when you believed he wasn't looking; just seeing you two in love made Carl feel like he was young and able to walk again as he chuckled under his breath with a smile. Ever since you watched The Princess Bride together, Markus would still cuddle in bed with you every evening so he would have the pleasure to rest beside your slumbering form in the moonlit dark and grace your waking form in the morning light. Since you quite liked the company and warmth of your great uncle's caretaker, you never refused the opportunity for Markus to be your big spoon from that night on.

One morning in particular was special to you and Markus as your love only grew with each passing day. It was another day off from work since you only worked four days a week full-time with the weekends free unless your altruistic boss begged you to take your vacation times for working so hard and so long with the hospital. So it was no surprise that you and Markus would be cuddling in bed together, kissing each other under the covers as the android's head rested on your chest, your gentle palms cradling his head against you as you massaged his shoulders. Sighing peacefully at your gestures, Markus closed his peridot orbs as he felt you kiss the temple where his LED shined in blue before he sat up on the bed so he was laying on his stomach while hugging the pillow below him. In the meanwhile, you still remained flat on your back with your head reclined by your pillow before you savored the tender smooch that Markus placed on your lips as you bunched your hands into his thin black shirt while his gargantuan hands lowered to your oversized sweater-clad waist. After the tender kiss, you and Markus pulled apart as eyes of peridot and eyes of (Eye Color) gazed with such true love before you both gripped hands as your man de-skinned his palm so that it was completely metallic. After a few moments of warm and cool, white metal and (Skin Tone) flesh clasped in an act of affection shared among dating couples, you brought your clasped hands together as you kissed the back of Markus's palm while he grinned gently at you with teary eyes. In that same moment, you remarked that his hand reminded you of the cold, white snow that you loved so much when it graced Detroit with its presence. Then, Markus took his turn to bring your clasped hands to his own lips as he kissed your palm tenderly with the same passion that you gave him, causing you to shiver from the pleasure of the feather-light touch of his soft lips to your flesh, before he remarked that your warmth and sunlight-kissed skin reminded him of the golden ball in the sky that brought him nothing but joy since it meant he got to see you and Carl every morning after you both woke up. This only made you get teary as Markus fingered a strand of loose hair behind your ear before you cupped his freckled face in your hand so you could lock your lips together once more.

However, while the romantic ambience of morning kisses was nice, it is true that all things must come to an end as the comfortable was broken by your cellphone ringing on your bedside table. With a soft sigh and roll of your eyes against Markus's lips as you called the phone a 'stupid killjoy,' which caused Markus to stop kissing you so he could laugh at your joke, you politely asked your male android lover to hand you the phone. Immediately, he did what you asked without complaint or question as he reached over his shoulder, handing the electric device over to you with a tender kiss to your forehead as you both sat up in bed against the headboard before you answered the personal phone call. As you spoke to the director who called from the theatre, you listened intently as they announced the results of the casting for the musical you auditioned for while Markus tried to eavesdrop. However, Markus decided to respect your privacy and wait for you to tell him the news as he readjusted the blankets around you both before he brought his knees up to his chest so he could rest his arms on his kneecaps. With a few head nods and exclamations of 'okay' and 'thank you' escaping your lips upon hearing the director's words, you heard the director thank you for your audition before the call ended. Taking in all that you heard in the phone call, you let the news sink in as you prayed that your late grandfather could hear your thoughts in regards to the new pieces of information you overhead on the phone before you wiped tears from your eyes at the news. At once, Markus became worried as he put his hand around your shoulders, thinking that maybe you had heard bad news from the director, before he asked, "Hey, (Name), are you okay? What's wrong? Did you not get the part?"