Forget Me Not - Anakin Skywalker x Female Reader

(Y/F/N) - Your First Name

(Y/L/N) - Your Last Name

(H/C) - Hair Color

(E/C) - Eye Color

(Y/N/N) - Your Nickname

_________________________________________________________

Author's note: This was another anonymous request made to intergalacticimagines.tumblr.com, when I was once a contributor to their blog as a Star Wars imagine blogger. Therefore, I decided to help them out by writing requests that they couldn't get to. Please enjoy! 😉😊🙂😍😘🌹🌷🌼🌸🌺🌻💐

___________________________________________________________

(Reader Point of View)

I had been a handmaiden to Queen Amidala for many years since she was first elected as one of many young female leaders of Naboo. I was a few years younger than the famous monarch, but I was nowhere near as pretty as her. I was plain with (H/C) tresses that cascaded long down my back to make me look more like creature than fair maiden and (E/C) that were dull in comparison to the Queen's vibrant chocolate orbs.

It just so happened that two old friends of Padmé's, two Jedi, were coming for a visit. Since I was the head maiden out of all of her ladies, I was chosen to accompany her on the visit. With my long, flowing dress of midnight azure with silver sparkles that made it look like stars, Padmé even helped me fix my hair that way it wouldn't fall over my eyes, even though it was supposed to be the opposite. After she claimed I looked amazing, I helped her fix her hair and clothing before we departed down the hall to await our guests. And right then and there, I saw a sight that would change my life forever.

~*~

(Anakin Point of View)

Down the hallway, Obi-Wan and I strolled as we went to visit Padmé. I had known her since I was nine, and it's now been a decade since I last saw her for a while. Of course, we had been though the Battle of Geonosis, so I had to deal with the ability to use my new metal limb. But overall, everything was going okay as we went about our daily lives. But as soon as I rounded the corner, I saw something that would change my life forever.

~*~

(Reader Point of View)

I must've lost my breath for what seemed like an eternity as my mouth went dry and my eyes widened like saucers. I tried to make my reactions as discreet as possible, but Padmé soon seemed to notice as she smirked with a giggle into her palm before she greeted the auburn-haired man. All I know is that his name is Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, he had facial hair, and he was very handsome and funny. He even gave me and Padmé and I each a hug as he greeted us and asked for my name. When I told him that my name was (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) and that I was a lead handmaiden to Senator Amidala, he seemed pleased as he welcomed me warmly into his social circle. Then, he called forth a young man to come to his side as my eyes scanned his Jedi physique.

~*~

(Anakin Point of View)

As soon as my Master called me to his side, I sheepishly scooted across the floor with my hands behind my back. As confident as I made myself out to be, I was still just an awkward boy who had just been accepted as a Jedi Knight. I was still that boy I was on Tattooine when I left my Mama to be a Jedi and free all the slaves. But when I did, I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever encountered, and my heart started to race as I could literally feel a warm blush reach my cheeks. I tried to cover up the evidence of such a reaction by looking down at the floor, but I still had all eyes on me as Obi-Wan started to tease me through his telepathy while I told him just to 'shut up.' I took in the whole figure and manner of this gorgeous young woman. If Padmé was an angel to me, then this young woman was a queen of the celestial skies in comparison. She was so beautiful that I would never run out of synonyms for the very word 'flawless,' but I was too scared to even open my mouth and tell her that she was absolutely breathtaking. However, all that could suffice was to introduce myself as Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker while she introduced herself as (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)...Wow...What a pretty name for such a pretty girl...