Ezio Auditore x Female Reader

IMAGINE BEING A FEMALE WHO WAS SAVED BY A MEMBER OF THE ITALIAN BROTHERHOOD OR OTTOMAN BROTHERHOOD OF ASSASSINS - (One-Shot Series)

_____________________________

Author's Note: Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. I'm pleased to present this one-shot for the sexy Italian Assassin, Ezio Auditore de Firenze! I apologize for how long it is, but I got so involved in it that passion overcame me. But I whole-heartily enjoyed writing this one-shot for the Italian/Ottoman Brotherhoods. This is only one of many. Next will be Federico Auditore, followed by Claudia Auditore, Yusef Tazim, and Leonardo da Vinci in that order. I do hope everyone enjoys. :)

Below are links to images I used to create a clothing and physical look for the reader's inserted character:

http://www.morganlarge.com/othello-slides

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9300000/leia-princess-leia-organa-solo-skywalker-9301337-557-900.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KebZRLABblc/TWHJsbNDWmI/AAAAAAAAAeg/-7FlUlxXi8A/s1600/romeo-and-juliet-romeo-and-juliet-1968-7047259-852-480+%25281%2529.jpg

______________________________

You were (Name) de' Medici, a beloved and well-respected daughter of Lorenzo de' Medici. You were a kind noblewoman, even with your high status and wealth, who would often fraternize with the lower classes out of concerned generosity and you were a very intelligent girl with a high dowry for all suitors asking for your hand. You were also a good leader of Italian men and women and one of the biggest supporters of the Assassins just as your father was, which meant you knew Giovanni's secret night occupation and even asked him to train you in the art of self-defense and sword fighting, which he did reluctantly at first since he didn't want his best friend's daughter to hurt herself accidentally during a practice. But after your father noticed you sneaking back from the Palazzo gardens to your bedroom with one of his swords, he questioned you about it and still allowed you to take combat lessons even after you revealed the truth since he always believed a good Italian woman should act like a lady in public but should also take up sword to defend herself and her family if the need arose. Your father even offered to teach you sword skills himself because he didn't want anything bad to happen to his 'artistically-inclined beauty' and he felt more at peace knowing you'd be safe. Being the eldest child with many younger brothers and sisters looking up to you and being a treasured, responsible daughter of Lorenzo also meant that you were a good friend of the Auditore household, especially a best friend of all the Auditore children since you were first learning to walk and talk, with Ezio having the closest relationship with you.

Being Lorenzo's daughter, you grew to love and support Fine Arts and creativity because you cherished art and music, whether it was you who made it or not. You were amazed by how humans could create things with their hands or voices and it was a heavenly sight to witness according to you. Some in Firenze even said your (singing range) voice when you vocalized opera was so crisp and appealing to the ear that it looked like you exerted little effort to create the sweet melodies as you smiled during your performances. Your singing could literally make doves flock to your beck and call from how much like a magical princess it sounded like.

Actually, come to think of it, attending an oil painting showcase was how you first met a strapping young nobleman named Michelangelo Bartolini and started to have feelings for the son of a senator in service to the court of the late Duke of Milan, Galeazzo Maria Sforza. Eventually, that love turned to passion and you two consummated the bond, vowing to get your parents' consent and be married soon. Sadly though, that sweet dream never happened because Michelangelo was selfish and lustful for other women, which meant that he cheated on you with other girls. The only way that you found out he was doing this was because you went to the Bartolini Palazzo to visit him to ask him to accompany you for a walk since his parents were out and he was alone. But when you heard the passionate moaning on the other side of his bedroom door (the same room you knew all too well since you met him) and saw the action from the small crack of the door, you knew what was going on even if you couldn't believe it. Michelangelo was cheating on you with another woman and you had to watch! Your beating, benevolent heart literally broke into thousands of pieces like fine ceramic as your legs moved before your mind could catch up, making you sprint from that house as fast as you could go in your long skirts before you returned to your own Palazzo. Unfortunately for you, you didn't make it inside the dwelling as you sat on a bench outside and cried so hard that you could barely breathe or think straight. Also unfortunately for you was the fact that Giovanni and Claudia were taking a walk to talk of future marriage and dowries for the only daughter of the Auditore's near your childhood home when they saw you sobbing your eyes. Immediately, they rushed over to you and asked what was wrong and without much rock-hard maturity and composure, you let loose your thoughts at once as you told them everything you witnessed, even the fact that you never saw warning signs because he was so charming. Were you disgraced? Yes! You were both from nobility and yet this was how he repaid your kindness and suggestion of the precious sanctity of marriage; God knows that you were madly and deeply infatuated with him and thought he would be a good husband. But Michelangelo had ripped your beating heart from your chest and crushed it like a plump tomato, leaving you in tremendous grief for the loss you felt after the bad breakup. It was so bad that you would cry yourself to sleep every night and eat like a bird, if you even ate at all, which worried your parents and the rest of your family members because they noticed how upset you were. It literally tore them apart inside seeing you so upset because you were so over the moon with joy at being with this man and literally how to tell everyone stories about things Michelangelo said, did, or loved like he was some kind of deity on a high pedestal. They offered to talk to the man on your behalf to tell him to stay away from you and to figure out why he did this to you, but you decided against it because you knew why he left and you expressed this to any and all family members. You knew that the young nobleman wasn't going to ever take you back and you didn't want to take away his freedom of choice. Even deep down in your heart of charity and mind of rationale, you didn't want him to EVER take you back. Therefore, it would've just been a waste of breath and time for your family to convince him, so you politely asked them to let it go so you could do the same.