034 | hyunlix

angst
+
hyunlix

felix sat on his couch, fiddling with his fingers. his leg was bouncing with anxiety, and he was super fidgety. his eyes drifted to the clock, and saw that it was one fifteen in the morning.

felix let out a disappointed sigh, pulling out his phone. no new notifications appeared on his screen, and he started to get really angry.

he's been waiting for hyunjin to call him and tell him where the hell he went, but felix never got a single call from his boyfriend.

although this wasn't new to him, he still found it extremely disrespectful. letting out a sigh, felix sunk into the couch, waiting for hyunjin to come back.

at three, the door opened, and felix saw hyunjin trying to quietly sneak his way in. "i know you're there, dammit," felix said, anger in his tone.

"hey, felix," hyunjin said as if he wasn't gone all night. "don't 'hey felix' me idiot. where the hell have you been?"

hyunjin stumbled closer to felix. "just out, i had a shift at the store," hyunjin lied. felix rolled his eyes. "you're lying. you smell of cigarettes and alcohol hyunjin. you've obviously not been at work," felix pointed out, feeling more anger rise in his chest.

"alright, i wasn't at work, i'm sorry. but i promise it won't happen again," hyunjin begged. "won't happen again?! you have no idea how many times i've stayed up past one in the morning just to wait until you get back! you're always going out, partying, drinking and smoking, hyunjin! i've had enough of your behaviour! i'm done."

hyunjin's eyes widened, and he gasped. "n-no felix, please, i- i'll stop. i just- i need you- please, felix," hyunjin begged, trying to grip the younger.

"no, hyunjin. i'm done dealing with you. just get out." felix sternly said. "but-" hyunjin tried. "out!" felix yelled, looking away from the boy who broke his trust.

hyunjin guiltily looked down, walking towards the door. he opened it, and looked up at felix with teary eyes. "i-i'm sorry, felix. i should've treated you better," hyunjin guiltily said.

that sentence almost made felix want to yell at hyunjin to come back, and embrace him in a hug, but felix knew hyunjin broke his trust way too many times, and it would take much more than that to forgive him.

when hyunjin left, felix broke down in tears, but he knew he made the right decision.

a/n: sorry for not updating for so long :(

should i make a part 2? if yes, fluff or angst ending?

i'm gonna try to update more regularly. please comment some ships you'd like to have featured!