Special Chapter 7

*Tae P.O.V.*

I watched as she walked away with Jungkook. Her arms around his, as he was smiling down at her.  That should have been me, I should have been where he currently is. But then again, who am I to blame. I knew everything she was going to do. She told her plans to me, and I allowed her, I helped her. As much as I didn't want to, as much as my guts told me that I would regret it, that this was going to end up badly, I still went with it.

There's no use in regretting anything now,  I thought to myself. What has been done cannot be undone. I can only go with it. 

Andrea was hard working, and was very good at being a maid. She did everything very well, and from time to time, I even forget that she used to be a princess, and that she has never done anything like this before, that in her "past life" so to speak, she had everything handed to her, that it was others working for her. She didn't complain, she didn't ever say she was tired, in fact, she even looked for chores to do, and I always saw her helping out other maids.

I was glad that she didn't feel put down, that she even got along with the other maids. Many times I wanted to go up and tell her to take a break, but I stopped myself from doing so. That would only blow her cover, and other maids would think I was giving her special treatment.

One day, I was walking to back to my work room, and when I opened the door, I saw Andrea with this other girl, looking outside the window. They had their backs towards me, and I could only see their shadows, since the light outside the window was too bright.

"Hello...?" I said, carefully closing the door behind me.

They turned around, and I saw Andrea smiling at me.

"Andrea?" I asked.
"Your highness." She said, bowing. 

I immediately understood that this girl didn't know about her, and that I had to go along with her play. 

"What is it?" I asked, clearing my throat.
"Remember about the girl I mentioned a while back?" She asked,
"Yes, what about her?" I narrowed my eyes.
"She doesn't have a home, and she's willing to do anything for a living. She's very nice and passionate, and she promises to not cause any trouble." Andrea said, putting her hands around the girl's shoulder proudly.
"And what about that?" I asked again.
"I was hoping you could give her a place as a maid. I would do all the training, and you don't even have to pay her if you're not happy with her. I would let her live with me, and I have the ability to take her in. Oh please your highness, I just want to give her a place where she can belong." Andrea begged.

As much as I wanted to just say no, and let her on her way, Andrea's pleading eyes got the best of me. I sighed and shook my head.

"I allow it. But if I catch her slacking off, or doing things that were not ordered, she is not allowed here ever again." I warned, wanting to let Andrea understand.
"Oh thank you!!" She smiled, as she girl smiled shyly as well.

She wasn't a very tall girl, and she seemed nice enough. She didn't seem like the type that would cause any trouble, and I could tell that she's been through a lot.

"You can take care of her from here. I still have things to do." I said, nodding to the girl as she nodded back.

Andrea bowed again, and walked quickly to the door. She looked back as the girl was still standing there not knowing where to go, or what to do. She was looking blankly at Andrea. Andrea giggled and sighed.

"C'mon, the Prince still has work to do, we can't stay here forever." She said.

The girl finally snapped out of her blank stare, and blushed. She bowed quickly murmuring "sorry" under her breath, as she quickly walked out of the door.

Andrea watched her go out, and turned to me before leaving. I looked at her, confused of what she was going to do, but she held to my hand, and squeezed it tightly.

"Thank you, Tae. This really means a lot to me." She whispered.
"I just hope you know what you're doing." I sighed.
"I do, and I will remember this." She said, as she smiled. Letting go of my hand, walking out and closing the door behind me.

Days passed, and every time I saw Andrea, she was with that girl. She was smiling, and teaching her the things she needed to know. The girl did mess up, but Andrea always kept her patience, always smiling, never getting angry.

I finally decided to engage.

"Your highness." She bowed as she saw me walk over.

The girl quickly copied her.

"I see that you're learning pretty quickly." I nodded, as she got up.
"She's still a bit rusty, and messing up now and then, but she's improving." Andrea said proudly.

The girl looked down blushing again.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I got your name last time?" I asked.

"It's Victoria your highness"

Hello everyone !!! I'm currently on break, and remembered that the special chapters still weren't done yet, so here I am with another update. If you guys are still willing to read it, and still want to me keep updating, leave a comment telling me you still want me to update ;)

I hope you guys enjoyed it, and so sorry I didn't upload this sooner. Here it is anyways !!

Thanks for watching, and have a nice day <33