Chapter 5

It's been two weeks since we arrived at this mansion, and I was forbidden to go out.

At the start it was pretty good, enjoying all those fancy things, and seeing things I never knew existed, but I hate to sound ungrateful, but it's starting to get boring.

Jungkook said I have to stay indoors since the royal guards might try to get me, and he isn't willing to take any risks, so I decided to help out.

I heard there was a chef taking care of our food, maybe I could help him prepare, or even better, go out and buy things. I really need to get out of this place.

I walked towards the kitchen, when Jimin stopped me.

"Y/N, where do you think your going?" He asked.

"Please Jimin, I want to help him." I begged.

He narrowed his eyes, but he let me in.

The kitchen was huge, made out of marble, the chef was chopping vegetables alone.

I walked up to him, and looked down at the vegetables.

"Hello, Y/N" the chef said.

I was shocked. How did he know my name?

"My name is Jin. I am Jungkook's private chef." He explained.

"Shouldn't you be upstairs doing something else?" He asked.

"I know, but it's so boring up there, I don't understand how Jungkook doesn't get annoyed." I sighed.

"He is a prince Y/N, he spent most of his life like this." Jin said.

I looked up at him, and saw a pang of sadness in his eyes.

"Please, can I help you, you have been preparing our food for so long, don't you get bored? Here, let me chop the rest." I said, taking his knife, and started chopping the carrots.

"Like I said, I am Jungkook's private chef, I have lived most of my life like this." Jin smiled.

I didn't respond. How can he be so calm? How can he never get bored? Doesn't he want to do anything else? Except for serving Jungkook?

These thoughts took up my mind, when a feeling of pain made me look down.

"Shoot." I said.

"What happened?" He asked suddenly looking up.

"I cut my finger. It's fine, I'll just need a bandage." I smiled, but he didn't respond.

"You should leave Y/N. Jungkook would be furious if he knows you got hurt." Jin said.

"No, I'm not going anywhere, I don't care what he thinks." I said.

Furious? Since when did he care about me? Doesn't he think I'm a pain in the ass?

I finished up helping Jin, and waved him goodbye. I walked out of the kitchen wanting to find myself a bandage, when I saw Jungkook looking at me.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"In the kitchen" I said happily.

"Who let you in?" He asked again, now looking at my finger.

I couldn't possibly tell him it was Jimin. He would have been more angry if he knew. So I decided to lie.

"I did." I said. Looking up at him.

His dark eyes were looking straight into mine, as if he didn't believe what I said.

He sighed, as he grabbed my hand, and made me sit down on the couch, while he examined my finger.

"Stay out of the kitchen from now on." He demanded.

He went to take a bandage for me, and helped me put it on.

"I just wanted to help." I whispered.

"Your really a pain in the ass you know? I told you that we've got it all covered." He said.

"But..." I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence, and he got up and left.

I kept staring at my hand, and started smiling at myself.

Maybe this cruel prince has a warm side of his.

  Hope you guys liked it, comment anything you want to say.

  Thank you for reading, chapters 6&7 should be up later<3