Chapter 6

How can Jungkook stand being in such an environment? With nothing to do everyday, and being stuck indoors?

I certainly can't, I know he's doing this for my, and mostly his safety, but I need to get out of here, just for a while, I'll come back. At least that's what I tell myself.

The thing is, I need to find a way out. Jungkook was right about the place being guarded 24/7, I tried to find a time where the guards weren't looking, but I never found the time.

I'm seriously not that kind of person that can stay indoors for too long, it's been weeks already. I feel like I might go crazy if I stay here any longer.

I'm planning on running away this evening. Well, not exactly run away, I'm just going out for some fresh air. The mansion is great, but I feel like being suffocated by it. I'll come back.

I packed some money, and my phone just in case of an emergency. Off I go.

I walked downstairs trying to look casual. Jimin was looking at every move I make. This is going to be hard. I bit hard on my lip.

I opened the door, but Jimin stopped me.

"Trying to leave?" He smirked.

"N...yes." I sighed.

Jimin was such a nice guy, and I feel so guilty if I lie to him. He was the one who let me in the kitchen, I hope he understands and lets me go this time.

"Didn't Jungkook tell you? Your not allowed to leave." Jimin said.

"He didn't say that. All he said was to inform you before I left." I retorted.

"In other words, you can't leave." Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Please Jimin. I'm not like you guys, I can't stay indoors this long, these walls...it's like their suffocating me. I need to get out, just for a while. Please. I promise I'll come back." I begged.

He looked around and whispered in my ear.

"Be back before six." He said.

I smiled at him, and hugged him. Finally. Thank you.

I ran outside, and went to the nearest shopping street. Ah...all these familiar stores...the smell of fresh coffee, and my favorite place--the bookstore.

I suddenly remembered about my project. Well...I'm in Busan now, so technically...I don't have to do it. But I'm so curious about Jungkook's family, what made him leave?

All these questions were in my head, as I walked into the bookstore, found as many books related to his family as possible, and started reading.

I don't know how long passed, but when I lifted my head, the sky was darkening, and it was raining.

Shoot. What time is it? I looked around to find a clock, but there wasn't one. Stupid bookstore.

I quickly grabbed my phone, and wanted to run back.

My clothes were soaked, and my hair was all wet. I don't know where I am anymore. Why did I ever leave?

I found myself at an old abandoned cabin, and stayed in there waiting for the rain to stop.

It was getting late, the sun was already down.

Maybe the rain might never stop...

I heard thunder, and I shivered. I'm scared of thunder, especially when I'm alone, all wet and in an abandoned place.

"Bam" there it is again. Loud thunder noises. I got so scared I covered my ears, and somehow started crying. Why was I so stubborn? I should have never left.

Someone please help me.

And that was chapter 6! Thank you guys for 56 views, I can't believe anyone would even look at this, I'm so happy! Chapter 8 will be published later on in the day.

Thank you all for reading, and have an awesome day. I can tell you right now this is going to be a long series.

Thanks again for 56 views! Bye~