Chapter 47

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  We all arrived at Busan a few hours later. We walked out of the airport, still with millions of people taking pictures, and following us. Jimin was in front, trying to protect us, with many other guards surround us. Jungkook was trying to cover my face, and keep me away from the all the flashes, and picture taking.

  We were lead to a limo, and headed to the hotel. The people finally stopped chasing us, and we were alone. The driver in front, and Jimin sitting next to him. Jungkook and I were at the back. Tae said that he had to manage some things, so he went another route.

  "I'm sorry we have to go through crowds of people every time we go some where." Jungkook said, apologetically.
  "It's fine. I'm getting used to it, and I think there are definitely some sacrifices needed to be made because of dating a prince." I chuckled.
  "I just don't want to take away too much from your old life..." He mumbled.

  I leaned in, and kissed his on his cheek. He smiled at me, and I laid on his shoulder. We arrived at the hotel quickly, and Jimin helped us get our bags.

  Our rooms were guarded heavily, and we were in one room. This was the first time I ever lived in one room with him. I've been living with him for quite a while, but he always respected my space, and we slept in different rooms, but the hotel could only manage to get us one, luxurious room. It had a living room, and a great view. The bed was right next to the window, and there was a hot tube inside as well.

  Jimin left our bags inside, and was dismissed. I ran and jumped onto the bed. Jungkook just chuckled, and sat next to me.

  "You like it?" He asked.
  I nodded.
  "But I'm still a little nervous..." I murmured.
  "Why what's wrong? Is anything here bothering you?"
  "No. I just...I've never really slept with you before, like on one bed..." I said, for some reason, a little embarrassed.
  "Well you just need to get used to that. There's a first time for everything, and from now on, you'll be sleeping with me." He smirked.
  "Don't get any ideas."

  He hugged me, and we fell on the bed, laughing. I ran on top of him, and he just kissed me roughly. I loved this, being with him, alone, with no one telling us anything to do. With nothing separating us from each other.

  I was out of breath, and he just looked deeply into my eyes. He kissed my neck, and I grabbed his neck. I laughed, and he ran his hands through my hair.

  "I will. But I'll try to hold them in." He said, and I just shook my head. "You'll need to fulfill my ideas one day though..." He whispered in my ear. He kissed my hair, and we sat up. I looked deeply into his eyes, and our foreheads were touching.

  "I'll need to get used to dating a prince though." I laughed.
  "You'll be fine, once we're sure about the princess thing, you'll be trained to avoid questions, handle interviews, and crazy fans being rude. Everything for how to date a prince." He said, and leaned in next to my ear.

  "And a little more about me, in different ways as well..."

  I'm back guys! Ready to write, and back on track, this chapter was just a transition for you guys to get back on track from that extra episode...so not really much on the plot.

  The next chapter will be fully back onto the main plot! I still hope you guys liked it though;)

  I wanna thank you guys for giving me really heartwarming comments when I was too tired, and it made me feel really nice, and happy, and gave me more courage to keep writing.

  Thanks for watching, and again, have a nice day<3