Chapter 57

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  I gulped seeing Tae. He's been acting weird every time I meet him, and with the things I've heard from Victoria, it doesn't help me feel any better, as a matter of fact, it makes me feel even worse just seeing him. Jungkook squeezed my hand, making me feel slightly more secure. I looked up, and he pulled me towards him.

  "Tae, what are you doing here?" He asked coldly.
  "Don't be so rude Jungkook, don't forget I am your brother." Tae smiled.
  "Cut to the chase." Jungkook snarled.
  "I thought this blood test was open towards relatives as well. And since this is such a big event, I had to come. Just make sure, and see whether Y/N is the long lost princess." Tae said, acting all innocent.
  "Now boys, Y/N is the important one here. Let us go in, and start the test." The Queen offered, trying to break the two apart.

  The King and Queen led the way, as Jungkook was closely behind me, perhaps keeping his eye on Tae. I had no good feeling about this when Tae appeared, nothing good happens when he's around, though nothing much happened on the plane, the murder of Andrea kept spinning in my head, reminding me of what he did.

  I was sat in a room, Jungkook sitting next to me, the King and Queen across, and Tae alone. A doctor came in, putting his equipment on the table. I gasped at the needle. I wasn't afraid of blood, or needles, but the thought of it piercing through my skin was somewhat scary.

  "Look at me when the needle goes in. I'll be right here." Jungkook said softly.

  I nodded, and held my breath when he started to take the blood from my arm. They needed a tube of it, just to be sure. The moment the needle went in hurt the most, but I didn't feel anything after. I watched as my blood filled up the test tube. And my eyes fell upon Tae. He wasn't looking at me, or at the doctor, or anyone actually.

  He was staring on the floor, looking as if deep in thought. I wanted to know what he was thinking, not because I wanted know what plans he had, or anything of that sort, but I wanted to know how he felt. What if I was the long lost princess? I looked so much like Andrea, he already hates me for that. I'm sure of it. And then I'm also a princess? I bet he'll hate my guts then.

  I looked up and sighed about the things that might happen when my results were out. I didn't know what I wanted more, being the princess, or not. Being princess would be mean so much more responsibility, but it'll mean that I'll have the right to marry Jungkook. But not being princess, meant more freedom, yet I might lose Jungkook to others...

  Also, this thing between Andrea and I...I needed answers. I couldn't be that unlucky and find someone who I look so much to. There has to be something, it's either that someone is hiding something, or that someone is, I don't know...somehow lying? I needed to know. She was Victoria's sister, but how come they don't look that alike? Yet she and I look so alike? Something must have happened.

  I had to know more of...

  Back at it again with! My weekly updates. I'm all recovered, and finally into winter break, so I'll be updating a lot more frequently, not only on Fridays anymore. Still a few chapters to go, so don't worry, I'll warn you guys when the last chapter is coming out.

  New idea popped into my head, so I started a new book. I wasn't sure if it was a Jungkook FF, so I just made it into a BTS FF. New chapters of that will be uploaded as well, go check it out if you wanna;)

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3