Special chapter 2

⚠️This part of the story happens before the main story⚠️

"That's a nice name." I said.
"Thank you." She smiles sweetly.
"Mind if I sit down here as well?" I asked.
"No, I'd be glad to have some company." She said, as she sat down, and her eyes looking far away again.

She didn't say anything, but she seemed lost in thought.

"What's on your mind?" I suddenly asked. It seemed to bother her a lot.
"Are the Prince Taehyung?" Her intense gaze fell on me.
"You knew all along didn't you?" I laughed nervously.
"I suspected, but your answer proved to me you are." She started, "what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the castle?"
"I don't like it there, every thing is fake, and filled with shit." I sighed, "I don't like complicated things, simple is fine for me."

She didn't say anything, but she looked down.

"I understand..." she said weakly.

Then it hit me. Andrea, this name did sound familiar, but it didn't quite make me think until now. She's the princess of Busan. The missing princess, well...only one of the missing princess, her sister is missing too.

"You're the princess aren't you?" I asked.
"Please don't tell anyone, I don't want to go back to that place." Her eyes were begging me, her tone was begging me as well.
"I won't, but...what are you doing here? Why don't you wanna go back? Where's your sister?" I asked.

She sighed, and looked away.

"It's kind of complicated..." she finally said, like a half whisper.
"You know where your sister is don't you?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.
"I...Please don't tell anyone." She begged, looking back, her eyes were watery.
"What happened..." I was suddenly scared for some reason. Her expression tells me I'm in for a long story.

I would understand if she suddenly backed out, but she turned on my curiosity. I'm still a stranger to her, and she is a stranger to me. She shouldn't trust a stranger since you don't know what they will do to you, but I don't want to do anything to her, I just want to know what happened. When she and her sister went missing the whole world was shocked, Busan called upon a big meeting to talk about the issue. And now she was, in front of me, not looking as if she wants to go back.

"I don't like that place as well..." she finally said. "I don't want to go back, I know Korea is still on the search for me, but I'm not going back, or planning to go back. I'm finally out of that place, and I don't ever want to turn away."
"You wanted to leave? All this time?" I asked.
"You know the feeling, I know you do, that's why I trust you. You're a prince as well, you know about the things we go through, all the crap. I'm sick of it, and I don't want my sister to be affected by it either." She said.
"You left?" I asked.
"I had no choice!" She exclaimed, "I couldn't stay there anymore. I knew I couldn't tell anyone, I know this thing I was suffering from was nothing compared to the children in Africa, or from hunger, or poverty whatsoever, but I had to leave. You understand don't you? Isn't that a part of the reason why you came here? To get away from all of that?"
"But I never thought of leaving. I'm still going back." I replied.
"But you do understand! A part of you still wants to leave, if you had the choice, no one would hate you, or judge you, you could just leave everything behind, wouldn't you?" She asked.

I hesitated at the question, leave everything behind, no consequences coming at you...Would I? No...I can't, I won't. I still have Jungkook to look after, and the King and Queen took me in, I can't let them be worried about me, I should feel grateful of them.

"Your hesitation means you will consider the choice. You do know what I mean, deep down you still would love to leave. That's why I'm telling you this, I know you will understand me." She said, her eyes were pleading.
"But even if I want to, I know better than leaving. I would love to, but I have my responsibilities as Prince, and as a brother." I said.
"Yes of course! You have Prince Jungkook, he's your brother. You do love him so, you would do anything for him wouldn't you?" She said.
"If it helps him I would do anything for him." I said, it seemed as if it was a stupid question to ask.
"And you know I have a sister, and I love her as much as you love your brother, I want the best for her."
"What's her name? The King and Queen of Busan never talked about her name, they were too devastated to even talk about her." I asked.

"It's Y/N."

To be continued...