Chapter 7

*jungkook P.O.V*
"Where the fuck is she?" I demanded.

Y/N went missing this evening, and it's been hours before one of us saw her.

"Seriously, not one of you fucking saw her run out? Then why the fuck did I bring all of you here?" I laughed.

So many royal guards that have undergone special training, and none of them saw a young girl run out? Fuck sake.

"Your highness... I did." Jimin finally said.

"You saw her? Where is she?" I demanded.

How could he see her, and not tell me? He's the person I trust the most.

"She begged me to let her go out. She promised to be back before six." Jimin said, dipping his head.

What? He was the one who let her out? The person I trusted with all my heart? Seriously? Is life playing games on me. Great, fucking great.

I stared at Jimin, feeling betrayed, and hurt.

"I'll deal with you later. We have to find Y/N first. If my parents find her... they'll find me." I sighed.

How can she run away? Didn't I make it clear to stay? How stubborn is she? Fuck sake Y/N, what else can you do except of causing trouble for me? I really should have killed her at the spot...

I took an umbrella, and ran outside, the guards following me. Please Y/N, stay where you are. Please, don't let my parents get to you.

I ran towards a restaurant, hoping she would be there, but all I saw was a sign, telling me they closed.

I didn't even realize how late it was. Ten at night. Shit.

Every shop should be closed by now, Y/N shouldn't be anywhere near here. Think Jungkook, think. Where could a girl like her go? She can't possibly be far from here?

I ran to check every store I could, until some footprints in a small forest caught my attention.

Y/N, please be alive...

I forgot about my umbrella, and ran to follow the footprints. They lead to to a wooden cabin. Shit. Oh God... please...

I held my breath as I opened the door. It made a creaking sound, I looked inside. Nothing. Shit.

I was about to leave, when a flash of lightning made me see a girl, all crawled together, under a table. I didn't move, I just looked down at her. Her tears weren't dry, and her eyes were closed, she used her hands to cover her ears. Scared of thunder? Her clothes were soaked, and her hair was still dripping water.

She looked up, as a flash of happiness sparkled in her eyes.

*Y/N P.O.V*

I was trying to block the sound of thunder out, by covering my ears. Someone, anyone, please...help me.

I closed my eyes, trying to force myself to sleep, maybe the sound could disappear when I wake up. I was still crying, maybe from fear, I don't know.

I was about to drift to sleep, when I heard the door open. I closed my eyes even harder, waiting for someone to kill me, but nothing happened. I slowly opened my eyes, and saw a figure standing over me. Jungkook.

I started to cry happy tears, as he crouched down beside me. I was holding my knees because of fear and coldness. He put his jacket over me, wrapped one arm over me, which forced me to lean on his shoulder, as his warm hands covered my ears.

"Don't do anything so fucking stupid ever again." He said.

I didn't have the energy to respond. I was tired, cold, and scared. I closed my eyes once more, and drifted to sleep.

Oh my god, 75 views! And thank you mrryanqayz for voting! You guys are so nice, I'm so happy. Thank you guys so much, I can't believe this is happening.

This is chapter 7 as I promised, I love you guys so much.

Thank you for reading, have a spectacular day<3 Again, thanks for 75 views, this is already beyond my expectations!

  You guys can check out my other ff, I need you guys to answer. I really want to keep writing, but only your answers can help me know how you guys want the story to continue. Check it out if you want to~