Chapter 27

The yacht was finally over, and its official that I am working for Jungkook from now on, I still didn't figure out why the tension between the brothers, but I hope I'll find out eventually. Something really big must have happened, or else they couldn't be so cold with each other.

  Jungkook hasn't made me do anything for him, he just forced me to rest, and came now and then to check on me. It felt good, being in this familiar room, nothing changed, all the things were where I left them. But it felt better knowing that he's here, next to me.

  "Up again Y/N?" Jungkook asked, walking into the room. He sat next to me, he turned so gentle, he touched my cheek with one finger. His touch, this feeling...I've been missing this so much, I closed my eyes trying to get myself to believe this is true, to believe that this time, we're going to last.

  "Don't get too caught up..."he said softly, he chuckled. He was about to leave, but I pulled his sleeve.

  "Please...don't go...not now." I said, half whispering. I didn't dare to look at him, I didn't know why I said that, it's just slipped out of my mouth before I could even react. He didn't move, and I looked up at him, he was shocked, he wasn't expecting this...but he smiled, and the smile turned into a grin. He sat back down, and pinned me to the wall, with one arm on the wall.

  "You sure you want me here....?" He asked, his grin even bigger. I wanted to retort, but I couldn't, I did want him here, I need him, I miss him. I nodded, he leaned in, he stared deeply at me, and slowly he started easing my nose with his.

  I shut my eyes tightly, trying to stop my racing heart, and trying not to show my burning cheeks. He leaned even closer, I could feel it, I thought he was going to kiss, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes, and he chucked again. His chuckles drive me crazy, some of his hair was covering his eyes, he wiped my forehead with his thumb, and kissed it.

  I thought my heart would explode that moment. My first kiss from him...I knew I was as red as a tomato, I couldn't hold it anymore.

  "Stop me Y/N, I don't think I can control myself anymore..." he pulled out, and whispered in my ear. "Your driving me crazy..." he voice deep, as he placed his head on my neck.

  He looked up at me, and laughed at the scene of me being so red. "You really like me that much?" He asked, softly, he traced my lips with his finger, and he moved down lifting my head up a little. "You need to stop me Y/N..." he said again, "you need to stop turning me like this..."

  I felt hot, and a little embarrassed. I looked down, but he moved into my sight. "Look at me..."he whispered, "I'm only going to say this once.

"Liking me...is not enough anymore."

  Sorry for this short chapter...hope you guys liked it😏😏 I tried to make it as long as possible...I should upload a few other chapters these two days.

  Thanks you guys for watching, check out my other FFs as well, and have a nice day<3