Chapter 43A

*Y/N P.O.V.*

   I was walking in the garden again, its the only place where it felt like I wasn't surrounded by walls everywhere. I know that I am still trapped in here, but I got used to it, and my mind hasn't been able to rest these days, this is the first time in a long while that I walked here with a relaxed mind. The last time I was here I somehow got my memory back, and I was tortured by Victoria.

  It has been a few weeks since that happened, she's let out of the cellar, but she isn't allowed near me anymore, she isn't working in the palace, and Jungkook said if she still caused trouble she would be banned from Korea for life.

  I was in classes, and meeting most of the time these weeks. I recovered, and I had to take classes to learn about the whole system of being a manager, or something like a manager for a prince. I had to learn how to speak to certain people, how to behave in different situations, how to reply for Jungkook when he looks as if he ran out of words. It's tiring, and I was exhausted. I had to stay up late for a few days, but I'm done with those classes, today, so I decided to take a break, and just relax.

  I got used to being indoors, but from time to time I still have the urge of running out, but I controlled myself. I'm fully an adult now, I can't just solve my problems, by running away and hoping no one finds me...

  I sat under a tree, and rested my head upon its trunk, letting sunlight shine upon my face through the leaves. I closed my eyes, and somehow I fell asleep.

  *In a dream*

  "C'mon, please! You've been reading all day! You promised me you'd play with me." I wailed.

  "Okay okay, I'm going to play with you, but only for fifteen minutes, I have to go study." she replied.

  I grabbed her sleeve, and dragged her along with me, she just stumbled behind, and shook her head, smiling. 

  We played for a long time, I was sitting on the ground playing with my dolls, while she sat on the sofa, and responding to my questions. 

  "Y/N, that is simply not how a young lady sits." mother said walking down the stairs.

  "Is this how you look after your younger sister?"

  "Andrea?"

  *End of Dream*

  I woke up, panting. I looked around, and I put my head on my head. It was just a dream. A weird dream...The person I don't want to hear, or see just somehow ended in my dream? I shook my head, as I saw Jungkook walked towards me.

  "Y/N, we need to go to Busan next week. The King and Queen want to meet you." He said, crouching down. I automatically put my head on his shoulder, as he put his chin on my head.

  "Why me?" I asked.

  "It turns out..."

  Hehehe, I hate cliffhangers, but I had to put on here...Don't kill me*laughs nervously*

  We broke 14K, and going towards 15K! What is happening lately, how is this even gaining so many views, this is just too much to take in. Seriously though, thank you guys so so much<3

  Thanks for watching, don't kill me...and have a nice day<#