Chapter 36

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  It all felt like a dream, and I'm not sure I woke up from it. I remember everything, from the day he took me to run away with him, till he begged me for a chance to make up for his mistakes, I remember everything, maybe it was because of the fog, and the rain...it was somewhat similar to the fog and rain I saw before I fainted neat that train track. I don't know why or how I forgot about everything, but all I know was that there was a voice telling me to let go of the past, when I was unconscious...and I agreed.

  Jungkook still had his arms wrapped around me, but both of us were soaking wet. He was wearing a white blouse, and under the rain, it was half see through. I blushed at the sight of his bare body. I missed him, I needed this more than I thought I did, but I was still weak, and I sneezed. But I didn't want this moment to end, I wanted to be in his arms, just like this. He said he would only be gone for three days, but to me they felt like three centuries...and from what I've experienced with Victoria, it felt like three light years.

  "I should take you back." He said, still not letting go of me. I didn't want to go back, in fact I wished that time could have just freezes at this point. I don't care if I get sick, I don't care if my wounds opened again, all I cared was his present next to me.

  "No, I want to stay here...like this." I whispered, but he didn't listen to me, as he picked me up, my legs on his right arm, and my back on his left arm. He carried me back to my room, and covered me with my blanket. He went into the washroom to get a towel, and he walked out while drying his hair with it. He sat down next to me, and I was staring at his figure, but I snapped out of it, and turned my head around.

  "No you don't." He groaned, and he turned my head around, and kissed my forehead.
  I blushed even harder. I miss this, I miss his soft kisses, I miss his gentle touches, I miss his sweet voice.
  "I missed you..." I whispered weakly.
  "And you think I didn't?" He laughed, "when I heard that you couldn't remember anything it felt as if my world crumbled to pieces." "Don't ever do that to me again." He ended with a serious expression.

  I, for some reason burst out laughing. I couldn't imagine him freaking out because of me, he was always so calm, and steady, it felt like nothing would make him flinch.

  "You're the only person who can drive me crazy by just a simple move." He said, with his deep voice, and his brown eyes looking straight into me. "Your presence is already driving me crazy..." He ended the sentence with a soft whisper, as his eyes moved down to my lips, and then back to my eyes.

  I grinned. You stupid stupid prince...I thought to myself. I couldn't take it anymore, as I wrapped my hands around his neck, and buried my face in it. I can't hold it in anymore, I don't want to hold it in...I want him, I desire him...He was shocked, but he pulled my waist closer. We were still wet, but it didn't matter. I started tracing his neck with my nose. How long have I been wanting to do this? I don't even know myself.

  "You don't know what getting yourself into Y/N." He said with his deep and husky voice. You're right, maybe I don't, but I know I want it...badly.

  He started brushing my lips softly with his. He never kissed me on the lips, he always pulled away before he did, he said he wanted to leave for a special occasion. Fuck that...I couldn't hold myself back anymore, and apparently he couldn't either, he started kissing me gently, and I kissed him back.

We started gentle, but ended up rough, with him bitting my lower lip, and me kissing him roughly. We've been holding this in for too long. He pulled my waist closer to him, and I could feel a smirk between kisses. I flinched by his movement, but I recovered quickly. He would never hurt me...

  "I love you Y/N, I love you so much."

  I should have put a smut alert before this chapter shouldn't I? Meh, what's done is done! Hope y'all liked it, hehehe...

  I know I promised to post this yesterday, but I fell asleep when in the middle of writing it so...yah. Oops:(

  Anyways, I'm thinking of starting a new FF of Jungkook, but I'm not sure if you guys would like it though...do you think I should? Leave a comment;)

  Thanks for watching, and have a nice day<3