Chapter 51

*Y/N P.O.V.*

  I was sitting in front of a makeup table, with a huge mirror in front of me. Jungkook ordered some the best makeup artists in Korea to help me with my makeup, and with my hair. He ordered many designers and helped me pick out my dress for the meeting. He helped me get everything ready, from the accessory on my head, to my high heels, he picked them for me, asking if I liked them as well.

  I had a mask on, so I could open my eyes and see my hair. They said that the makeup should go on after the dress and jewelry was on, or else it might smear off. Someone was massaging me, and another person was doing my nails. My heart was pumping at the thought of meeting the King and Queen, who might turn out to be my parents.

  "You're hair is all set." The lady said.

  She took off my mask, and helped blow dry my nails.

  I opened my eyes, and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my hair. It was dyed light brown, and was curled a little. It looked so smooth, and voluminous. I kept turning my head, trying to see it at every angle. I loved it.

  Jungkook walked in, still with that stupid smirk on his face. I looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

  "You look beautiful already..." He whispered.

  He told all the servants to get out of the room, while he hugged my from behind, resting his head on my shoulder, and kissing my neck.

  "You want me to help you with you dress?" He offered softly.

  I nodded. I took the dress in the washroom, and put it on. It was a red dress, that had no straps. My back was exposed all down to my upper waist. It went all the way down, and stopped before it reached my knees.

  Jungkook walked in, his eyes widening. He quickly recovered, and helped me tie the bow behind my waist.

  "You know how seducing you are to me right now?" He asked, while he tied the bow.
  "If it weren't because there were people outside waiting..." he leaned in next to my ear, "I don't think I could control myself..." the words left his mouth as a whisper.

  I rolled my eyes, and turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed me softly, and I kissed him back. He pulled me close to him. I looked up at him, and he bit his lips, examining my face.

  "I love you." I said. He chuckled, playing with the tip of my hair.

  He ordered the people to come back in, and finish my makeup. He walked out to get in his suit. It took hours before they were finished with everything.

  We met at the door, a limo waiting outside. My eyes widen seeing him all dressed up in a suit, his forehead showing, with his hair pulled back, his hair dyed dark yellow, and one of his hand in his pocket.

  I walked up to him, trying to not trip over myself in those high heels. He put a jacket over my shoulders,

  And off we went to the meeting....

  Hehe, another surprise chapter, did you guys like it?? I felt like writing a chapter before they actually got to the meeting, hope you guys aren't disappointed...

  Btw, when I wrote "his forehead showing, his hair pulled back." Imagine Jungkook during his Dope era, but his hair slightly yellow...😏

  Anyways, thanks for watching, and have a nice day.